Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My First Lexus

yeahchap

Hi there,

Been lurking around for forum for a little bit now and just taken delivery of my new 2016 Lexus CT200h Sport. Have only managed to drive it for about 20 miles so far but very impressed with the quietness and build quality. 

Hope to do a bit of a road trip this weekend and put some miles under its belt. Service from Lexus in Poole was impeccable.

:yahoo:

20160128_154946_HDR.jpg

• Like 1

Congratulations, am sure you will enjoy it, I came from a Jaguar XF to a Lexus IS 300h Fsport & have now covered just over 2000 miles since getting it in October.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hi Chris and welcome to the LOC, we are a friendly bunch and some of us even know how to pull them to bits and put them back together again, with of course the one bolt and washer left over.

We recommend you spend a couple of mins looking over the rules of the LOC, we will be asking questions later.

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/terms-conditions/

Regards Mike.

Welcome to the club Chris.  Smart looking motor.  My cousin has this model and he and his wife are very pleased with it.  His wife, like mine, wouldn't drive his IS but he has a job stopping her getting in 'his' seat when they go out in the CT.

Enjoy the club and the car.

Thanks everyone for the welcome messages.  Put 150 miles on the car today and what a breeze it was! using Sport around town really makes a difference pulling out and getting up to speed quickly.  Cruise control seems a bit basic as it doesn't tell u the speed you have it set at, which i expected but worked well enough. 

Got a couple of questions though and you guys will probably know......

1) Do you get some sort of welcome pack through the post from Lexus?  I dont seem to have any details of what you get with the new car like Breakdown Cover etc (I assume you get that,i have done with all previous cars)

2) I've got Navigation but its the 'dial version' not the 'mouse version'.  Any idea how you turn up the voice volume?  its got me foxed!

3) Should there be any running in on these 1.8 engines?  I know some cars you do and some you dont?  Not sure about this one. 

Thanks

Chris

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links