Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

LS430 WANTED

twodogs

Hi I am looking for a good 430 to buy, must have FULL service history and be in tip top condition with cream leather,

would prefer a later car with low mileage. but this is not as important as the condition.

I have no preference as far as colour goes as long as bodywork is all original and good.

thought I would try on here as am sick of looking at dealers "immaculate" rubbish.

So if any of you guys are considering parting with your pride and joy I would certainly be interested 

Regards Bob

This is nothing to do with me, just spotted it the other day.

Don't even know if it's good value or not ?  To my untrained eye, it looks interesting.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121882059973?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

hi bob,just downsized house recently, thinking doing same with car details are follows, 2003,ls 430 full lux pack , 49,000mls,fsh,garaged since new,sky blue met, cream int, stunning cond and I mean stunning.im in Glasgow, can email pictures or tel 01419421766.