Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

As the title states is a sad sad day.

As some members may be aware Mr Lexmanic, because of health problems, hasn't been on the site for some time, I Mrs Lexmanic have and after much soul searching its been decided to dispose of our 98 Lexus LS400 (its displayed in the Avatar).

When 1st parked in the drive everything worked including the dash temp gauge but as the Battery is completely dead this can no longer be confirmed. A new Battery should resolve any doubts. Also having been parked in our drive and not driven for about 2 years has had a detrimental effect. Eg The tyres are flat and perished although they should inflate to aid its movement but should not be considered road worthy

Mr Lexmanic has spent as considerable sum including a rear section SS exhaust, new starter, complete respray, new front and rear windscreens, refurbish wheels etc. etc.It also has LPG (its still got a full tank) BUT its disconnected as it may be faulty

I expect anyone who wants it to offer me sum of money that THEY think its worth. In addition they MUST be able to remove it within 48hrs.

This last requirement is I'm afraid a deal breaker and anyone who's interested PM through the club site.

Also please note there will be no Dutch Auction 1st come 1st served

Regards Mrs Lexmanic

Edited by Lexmanic
spelling crap

Sorry to hear that; hoping that Mr Lexmanic's soon on the mend.

Unfortunately, while I'm potentially interested, the distance and timescale is unrealistic. Hope someone closer to you can help you out.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, goldtop said:

SorrHhy to hear that; hoping that Mr Lexmanic's soon on the mend.

Unfortunately, while I'm potentially interested, the distance and timescale is unrealistic. Hope someone closer to you can help you out.

How much time would you need?