Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Alloys and body kits!

ThebigC

Morning all!

New to the forum so bare with me..

Recently brought an is200 in silver, just had it put in for a full service with new discs and pads and was thinking about dropping some new shoes on the old girl..

I'm running on standard suspension and springs and want to know what you guys think.. any help would be appreciated.

17/18?

What offset is it? What width is best?

Coilovers or lowering springs?

Don't want or need it to low just want it to sit a bit nicer.

Which brings me to My final question... body kits..

Does anybody have any for sale?

If you have one fitted can you send me some photos and some details? (Same for alloys please too)

Iv seen a legana front bumper I like but boy areally they hard to find!

Last but not least.. if you guys have any bits and bobs for sale e.g

Alloys/ bodykits or any performance mods that you want to part with.. can you let me know ASAP and maybe we can help each other out! Thanks In advance.

Charlie. 

Hi Charlie and welcome to the LOC, we are a friendly bunch and some of us even know how to pull them to bits and put them back together again, with of course the one bolt and washer left over.

I cant help with your present queries but I'm sure someone will be along ASAP.

We recommend you spend a couple of mins looking over the rules of the LOC, we will be asking questions later

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/terms-conditions/

Regards Mike.

Thank's for the intro dude! I have been using the forum for a month or two now so decided to join in the fun! Crickey that's a fair task some of you will definitely come in useful then ;)! Will check out the rules now man thanks for the tip!

C

The 18 X 8.5 will fit fine on 225/40 tyres dependent on how you lower it as I have them on mine with the right offset. I had the rear lips cut our for 50 quid so it sits nicely flat but I can still go in and out of multi storey car parks with no issues or rubbing. find someone who knows what they are doing to set it all up for you and it will look so much better. I know it isn't everyones cup of tea, but I love the way mine looks and am not a fan of the stock look with the massive arch gaps and wheels set back in the arch. but as I said it depends what you are after. mine has Meister R coilovers, Eibach anti roll bars, Cusco strut braces and poly bushes and drives like a totally different car to standard, so you can go as far or as little as you want. Mine are Rota Gravels which I chose as the closest alternatives to the smoked 17 multispokes I had as standard. Good luck and enjoy your car.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links