Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Seriously thinking about this. Anyone know this car?

Agree with the others above.

Good advert, and seems a well informed owner.

I love gold cars, and if it's as good in the flesh as it looks in the pics, then looks to be lovely condition.

Good luck if you decide to go for it.

That's true! Missed out on two very low mileage examples over the last two years. Both sold within 24 hours.

This sounds like a good buy and, whilst not perfect, definitely worth serious consideration.

1 hour ago, jpjsavage said:

That's true! Missed out on two very low mileage examples over the last two years. Both sold within 24 hours.

This sounds like a good buy and, whilst not perfect, definitely worth serious consideration.

Missing a good one costs you nothing, buying a bad one however...............

Family stuff today, including the birth of my brother's twin daughters this morning, means I won't be able to view the car as I had hoped. Looks very nice and the further details I have received from the owner are promising. 

My 4th Grandchild was born recently and he had to spend the 1st week of his life in intensive care but after that there was no stopping him and he is a fine healthy bonny baby (Freddie) What a fantastic surprise. Mike.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links