Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Car Cutomisation - Without going to Dealer

holiday

Hi I have recently bought a CT200h Premier and I would like to know if I can customise the options without going to the dealer. For example enabling the soft touch indicators to plash a certain amount of time.

Many thanks.

Hi Fahad and welcome to the LOC, we are a friendly bunch and some of us even know how to pull them to bits and put them back together again, with of course the one bolt and washer left over.

I cant help with your present queries as I am to old but I'm sure someone will be along ASAP.

We recommend you spend a couple of mins looking over the rules of the LOC, we will be asking questions later

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/terms-conditions/

Regards Mike.

welcome to the forum

buy yourself an elm adapter either Bluetooth or wifi and download carista you will have to pay for

the customizations options ,if there is the option to be a beta tester you will have the customizations for free

during the beta period.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure about facelift model, but previous one had no soft touch indicators option. It could be done with a relay available online. I have fitted one over a year ago and all is working fine.

On 12 March 2016 at 10:51 PM, Pidu said:

Not sure about facelift model, but previous one had no soft touch indicators option. It could be done with a relay available online. I have fitted one over a year ago and all is working fine.

I would be very interested in doing this, is it easy enough to do? 

All you have to do is disconnect oem indicators relay and plug in new one. The thing is relay is placed under steering column so access is a bit awkward, but doable in about 5 minutes without removing any parts. It is more complicated for LHD cars.

Google "Tapturn relay", autowindow.com webpage should show. You will find more info there about the relay and it's features.

• 2 years later...
On 3/4/2016 at 8:44 PM, steve2006 said:

Hello and welcome to the LOC.

Take a look at the link below which may be useful.

http://www.lexus.com/pdf/service/CT200h-with-nav-LPS.pdf

Just bought a 2014 FL Premier Pro for my GF. There appears to be no "Other vehicle Settings option" How is this enabled ? All she wants is a 3 flash tap of the indicators .... 

Thanks

7 hours ago, jrumball said:

Just bought a 2014 FL Premier Pro for my GF. There appears to be no "Other vehicle Settings option" How is this enabled ? All she wants is a 3 flash tap of the indicators .... 

Thanks

here is a link for a product called tapturn

http://www.autowindow.com/

Hi we were in the same position we went to the dealers and they said that the feature of auto indicators only came in late 2014 and early 2015. We didn’t have this on our car. However they did activate auto closing and opening windows for our car. Hope this helps.