Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello from Valencia Spain

CARJOS

Hello, i'm from Valencia, Spain, i've bought an Nx 300h this year and i want to give to you my congratulations for this owners club.

I'm very happy with the car, its nice, powerful and luxury but de cvt change is some slow out of the city,

i'm making around 38-40 mpg, i think that is good, when i have to run the car go up to 118 mph, then i make 30 mpg, 

I use the car 90% in city and i'm very impressed whit the progressive cvt and the fast acceleration from stop, 

I think  that the hybrid technology it's neccesary today fot the global heating 

Nothing more, only give you tanks for adding me to the club, bye 

26 minutes ago, steve2006 said:

Hola and welcome to the LOC.

A very nice Lexus, you give the fuel figures in mile per gallon are you not on kilometers per litre :smile:

Thanks!! I've make the conversion, i'm making 6,2 to 6,8 lts/100km going slowly and up to 8 lts/100 going very fast, i hope this well done, 

Hi Carlos, I like your car, and your country and hope to have a place there by next winter.

Might take a while for my Spanish to be as good as your English though!

• Like 1

Hi Carlos and welcome to the LOC, we are a friendly bunch and some of us even know how to pull them to bits and put them back together again, with of course the one bolt and washer left over. Great looking car.

We recommend you spend a couple of mins looking over the rules of the LOC, we will be asking questions later.

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/terms-conditions/

Regards Mike

• Like 1