Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus ls400 maximum tyre size?

LS

Dont know if this is in right section but couldnt find anything tyre related in drop down list.

Just wondering whats the maximum tyre size that can be fitted to the ls400? 

I currently have 245/40/18 if anyone has bigger let me know please. 

Someone is selling range rover alloys cheap which are 275/40/20 but i dont know if they will fit or compromise handling etc. 

I know 20 inches will fit, its more the width im unsure of.

............before you change over maybe have a think about and remember that the Ls400 was designed at a cost of zillions and with a specific wheel and tyre size in mind for maximum efficiency and comfort.

Your choice whatever !

Malc

• Like 2

Completely agree with you however the main reason is i need new tyres and it will cost me around £200 for a semi decent pair, whereas i can get alloys and almost new tyres for the same price

The only wheels with the same PCD as the LS400 are from the 97-05 Freelander all other models are different, the bore is also different at 64.1 whereas Lexus is 60.1 so you will also need spigot rings.

Width and the offset seem be too big for LS. Of course if you are a fan off aggressive fitment/stance - you are free to experiment. You may need to do some cutting or more aggressive camber alignment. Off-course if the bolt pattern even matches.

• 1 year later...