Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi guys, does anyone know if the front bumper LS 400 yr 1995, fits to year 1993 because, I found this on eBay which is 95 and it looks similar to mine, will anyone have an idea? Cant wait to hear from you guys soon. cheers 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LEXUS-LS-400-1995-LS400-FRONT-BUMPER-BLUE-/252296174544?hash=item3abe061bd0:g:deMAAOSwQPlV7sw7

18 minutes ago, Lafaci said:

Hi guys i can't find a 1993 front bumper, does anyone know where i can find one?  

Its just a question of surfing the net eBay etc untill some thing shows up. There is no easy answer sadly. Mike..

• Like 1

These people may have a front bumper.  Unfortunately I've lost the guys mobile number. I can't recall if it was on the early Car when I got some parts from them.. He had two models one being a 1995. The earlier was Smoke silver colour.

http://www.postcodesuk.co.uk/CM/CM7/CM7%205DS/Jap+4x4,+Unit+1,+Munchmores+Farm,+Blake+End+Road,+Great+Saling,+BRAINTREE/

Having looked again at the eBay item I think it will fit models K,L, & M.

If you want to pm me your email address I'll send you a photo of my K reg and you can decide. Two middle strips and two fog lights  meeting them. I've used all my space on here for for images.

Regards

Stuart

Please don't make this into a selling thread.

Why do you need to have the email address of Lafaci if all is above board then it can continue in the public forum.

Pictures can be posted on the thread.

If the item is of Lexus origin or not the Non Gold Selling still applies.

Don't forget selling via Personal Messages is banned as well unless you are a Gold Member and can result in an immediate ban..

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, steve2006 said:

What is it with this site and uploading photos upside down when it is the correct way up in my gallery?

Your computer screen has been fitted up-side down.:yahoo:

That not the example on eBay that Alfred is looking at buying. No Fog lamp slots.

I had a senior moment when I suggested I email a photo of my car to Alfred as he has his own car to check for similarity - Doh!

Sorry if my intervention has been thought of as some form of selling or caused offence. . 

Shall I hold my handout for the ruler, or is it a Snitcher that I will get for my wayward conduct?  Ah those were the days, and in later life meeting those who warmed themselves up using a slipper on my backside, not only did I enjoy meeting them again

but still have fond memories of being taught how to behave - and in my case it was an uphill struggle for them.

• Like 1

Our Art Master quite a nice old Gent really,   liked the hands on approach and took you by the nose and slapped your face. Rather painful but no doubt deserved.
NB:  I use the word "Master" as I won't be bowed by political correctness.
Read George Macdonald Frasers comments for my sentiments on our Country today. He must be turning in his grave asking what was the point of winning the War to give away our freedom to the Crusade.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-506219/The-testament-Flashmans-creator-How-Britain-destroyed-itself.html

That newspaper article sums up exactly my sentiments about this country. We might be much better off in some ways but standards in all walks of life have fallen drastically. Even when driving on the motorway network you have to keep an eye out for potholes the size of oil wells. I clouted one yesterday on the M25, it moved the steering wheel out of my hand. The roads have gone to pot. German and Dutch roads are a pleasure to drive on. If they can do it, why can't we?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links