Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

As many long ear-haired members will remember i owner one of tge very first IS-Fs in tge country... A car i adored for reason i need not elaborate on here.

After 5 years i had to part company with it when i had a £6k bill for a new steering rack.

After a troublesome time owning 2 jag XFRs - both of which last less than 3 month before bursting into flames or desroying its engine (both times on tge M5) - i have returned to green pastures and now own i think the only orange RC-F in the country except for a carbon edition in scotland.

Im not saying this to show off but more to say hello again and wonder where i should post questions or experiences as i dont see an RC-F forum???

Ps... If you seeme on the motorways around south Birmingham / coventry do feel free to perform some silly lexus version wave out the window like a crazed VW Beetle owner at me.... I had lots of beetles and liked that sort of thing.

Hope you are all well,

Drive safe...

Looney Tunes...

I remember that RC-F being outside the dealer in Castle Bromwich for a while, summer time-ish last year. Assume that's where you brought it from if it's the only orange one around.
Enjoy!

The RC-F forum is very quiet. There are not many of us on there. Or there could be lots of us, but we could all be quiet people

Yes, that's the very one...well its orange...not the exact same car of course but orange is orange.... i have managed to resist putting a chavy bumper sticker saying "Keep Calm... you've been Tango'ed" on it... its quite an awesome car... when I get a spare hour I will write an in-depth post about the highs and lows of having it... there are lots on both sides but thankfully considerably more on the plus side....

Saw my first RC-F in the flesh the other day - in the blue wendle has in his pic. So refreshing to see a car that is different to the usual boring german stuff. I was hoping for the guy to give it a little boot but the joys of being in the south east with so much traffic!

Still saving for a IS-F and in typical fashion 3 are up in the colour and spec I want - by the time I have saved there will be none knowing my luck!

16 hours ago, wendle said:

I think your find there are only 150 RC-F's in the country, and the RC 300h has been limited to 13 per dealership

Sent from my iPhone using Lexus OC

Yes, you're right, was just saying the RC forum including all models 300h/200t will get bigger than the ISF one.