Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Day 1 with 300h F Sport Nav

Hi folks

i picked up my new Sonic Titanium NX yesterday and am just beginning to acclimatise myself... Very much enjoying it so far but can't seem to suss out programming in my choice and order of radio stations. The only Radio ref in the manual is for Premuim Nav if fitted, and I don't....just standard Nav.

I expect I'll be asking for help soon..

Hope you like the photos 

regards Andy :)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 1

Congrats Andy, great photos and a great colour. I have the Prem Nav so can't help either but have fun with it and look forward to your review once you've clocked up a few miles.

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thanks for your comments gentlemen.... I love the colour too! :)

just been playing with the removable tow bar....a little fiddly at first but that's ticked off my list now...

Andy,

Nice choice of colour, have  exactly the same mine is two weeks old now.Like you still trying to work out the various functions on the Prmium Navigation. The F sport has got the best suspension.

• Like 1

Thanks folks...

ive got no details of an online manual from the dealer in my paperwork... I noticed an American site (.com) ..is there a UK source of the online manuals? Many thanks indeed :)

Hi Andy, great pics. Have a Sonic Titanium Luxury with standard nav.  Great car but recall that sorting the DAB radio was a pain, and not sure I could do it again quickly. Stations are grouped into "ensembles" and it takes some time to select your presets from the various ensembles.  The full online manual is available for download through the customer portal on the Lexus UK website (under the "Owners" tab), though in the end I asked Lexus UK to email it, which they did.  The manual covers all versions and specs, so it's not exactly concise reading.  Just out of interest, do you have the AVS suspension?

Thanks Martin J ... That's helpful....I found the portal and have downloaded the manuals. I may resort to YouTube too if necessary ;)

i didn't specify any suspension mods so it's in standard trim really apart from protection pack (fishing tackle etc) and removable tow bar (bicycles).

You have great taste...the Sonic Titanium looked awesome in the bright sunshine yesterday 😀👍

Just out of interest, do you have the AVS suspension?

I do, but to be honest I can't tell any difference at all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk