Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Why won't Lexus offer this?

Fatts

I came across this update news on Toyota UK . With all the connectivity options on it, i believe it is far better than what Lexus currently offers on their vehicles. http://media.toyota.co.uk/2016/03/toyota-touch-2-with-go/

I inquired from Lexus and they agreed it is a much modern update being offered to Toyota owners;  but no they are not going to offer it in Lexus cars. For someone who paid nearly £2K for Lexus Premium Navigation just 4 weeks ago! I feel gutted. Collective campaign needed.

Edited by Fatts
spelling error

a bit misleading  - they put the lexus logo on top and also offer contact numbers on the bottom of the page - i would of the thought Lexus being a Luxury brand they would be offering it on Lexus first and then Toyota

1 hour ago, Fatts said:

I came across this update news on Toyota UK . With all the connectivity options on it, i believe it is far better than what Lexus currently offers on their vehicles. http://media.toyota.co.uk/2016/03/toyota-touch-2-with-go/

I inquired from Lexus and they agreed it is a much modern update being offered to Toyota owners;  but no they are not going to offer it in Lexus cars. For someone who paid nearly £2K for Lexus Premium Navigation just 4 weeks ago! I feel gutted. Collective campaign needed.

Usually it comes out on Lexus after Toyota tests the system so Id expect it to come sometime later this year or next year.

I was told by one of my friend's who works at Lexus that a major update is coming at some point in the future which will be done FOC for owners. Not sure how accurate it is but there's always hope!

• 2 weeks later...