Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Plenty of ISFs advertised now

Just thought id sahre this.. since i was looking last year to when i sold my ISF in Jan.. ive never seen 16 ISFs advertised in one go on the AT.

Not that im moaning.. because im looking to get back in one soon.. regreted selling my last one.. and nothing seem to tick all the boxes apart from this whale of a machine.

Question is do you think more will get advertised? 

Agreed Ace, I purchased mine privately from another member in February, at the time very few options available on AT. Plenty available at the moment, seem to be coming on quicker than they're selling!?!? Good for ISF hunters who will have the best number of options there's been for a while. Not looking back though as very happy with my car :-)

Doors are the same colour I reckon, just bad lighting in their showroom.

Has all the right features for a 2011? Correct wheels, blue bottomed steering wheel, piano black buttons on the nav unit.........

15 minutes ago, Peter P18 said:

Doors are the same colour I reckon, just bad lighting in their showroom.

Has all the right features for a 2011? Correct wheels, blue bottomed steering wheel, piano black buttons on the nav unit.........

Don't think the wheels are standard and  it has the same size spedo and rev counter.

I thought the different speedo was 2012 onwards?? :unsure:

Issue is there were probably some older stock sold off at the beginning of 2011 that could in fact be 2010. You still benefit from the better LSD and softer suspension in which case.

Like with everything, any potential buyer would need to check the history with Lexus, and give the car a thorough once over before making any offers.

Price is pretty much what I paid nearly two years ago for my 2008 model!

20 minutes ago, Peter P18 said:

I thought the different speedo was 2012 onwards?? :unsure:

Issue is there were probably some older stock sold off at the beginning of 2011 that could in fact be 2010. You still benefit from the better LSD and softer suspension in which case.

Like with everything, any potential buyer would need to check the history with Lexus, and give the car a thorough once over before making any offers.

Price is pretty much what I paid nearly two years ago for my 2008 model!

I wondered because mines a 2011, October though, with the different spedo.

I looked at a 2008 last June that was on at somewhere in the low 20s, can't remember exactly what.

Edited by Terry Barr
Spelling

It looks like a 2010 model with the LSD looking at dash with the blue panel steering wheel and the equal sized speedo/rev counter.

They are definately Lexus wheels which were available for the ISF, but are just not very common.

On 18/04/2016 at 5:56 PM, alter ego said:

There maybe 16 isfs on auto trader for sale at the moment but compared to 700 m3s and 265 mercs c63s still very rare!!

yep agreed.. saw a nice 58 black on the AT other day at 19995, looks like its sold,, had odd 50k on it.. looked amazing.

if i was ever to get a Merc it'll be a CLS55 or 63. lovely cars.. not sure about reliability, but look slick.

2 hours ago, Ace8800 said:

yep agreed.. saw a nice 58 black on the AT other day at 19995, looks like its sold,, had odd 50k on it.. looked amazing.

if i was ever to get a Merc it'll be a CLS55 or 63. lovely cars.. not sure about reliability, but look slick.

I bought the black 58 Plate one.  Bought it same day it went on sale.  I pick it up tomorrow :-)

Will do a "Hi I'm new and here's my motor" once I get it home.

Trading in my E90 335i for it.

It was between an B7 RS4, E90 M3 or an ISF.  Tried all 3.  Lexus won :-)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FTBBCVoodoo said:

I bought the black 58 Plate one.  Bought it same day it went on sale.  I pick it up tomorrow :-)

Well done! Good ones at the right price go quick. Bad over priced ones are still for sale and have been for over 12 months.

3 hours ago, FTBBCVoodoo said:

Congrats. Welcome to the club. Enjoy!

1 hour ago, GibletPH said:

Congrats. Welcome to the club. Enjoy!

Cheers.  Will do a proper hello once I pick her up with a few pics.

With a 10 month old daughter, the wife said that as long as it had 4 doors and around 20k then get what I want.

I bought it without her knowing with the thought of it being easier to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission and all that.

Sent her a link to the car today...  her response "5 LITRE!!!!!"  

Mine...  "5 Litre V8".

It's got 4 doors.  It has ISOFIX.  All boxes ticked :-)

• Like 4

Exact same responce i got.. and exact responce i gave lol. . . She will love it after a while, your daughter that is lol.. misses will probably have a fork in her hand waiting for you to bring home the "FIVE LITREEEE".

You got lucky with that.. she looks a gem from the pic.. you will love every sec of driving it.

This has made me chuckle. I pitched the ISF as the 'sports version' of my IS250 and then as a V8....During a meal with the family I was asked for the size of the engine.....needless to say there were a few jaws dropping after hearing '5 litres'. Father in law said "what mpg will that do", I replied "didn't buy it for the mpg" :-) Lol. Currently the other half is still taking to me, I think I'm out of the woods and loving the ISF. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...