Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Plenty of ISFs advertised now

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

1 hour ago, Warrington guy said:

There's a few nice examples to . Very surprised the two 62 plates haven't been snapped up 

Bad time of year. March-September is best to sell cars. People always expect a 'winter bargain'.

4 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

£37,800 the cheapest price for a 2015 RCF on autotrader now. They seem to be dropping the most of all the F cars.

Silly isn't it! What....67 new??? So 30k on one year!!!

10 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

They are great cars, better rear leg room/boot than I expected. Maybe just pitched it to the wrong audience. Could turn out to be a great second hand buy soon!

Wrong audience?? Was pitched at m3/4 type people which was spot on. It's just a Lexus and a lot of people are not prepared to make that leap of faith for what is actually a better car. If I were a more practical car I would be on one and not my Evora. Amazing vfm.

7 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

It still seems smaller than the M3/M4, maybe I'm mistaken. For me not really practical where as the ISF is. 

Pretty sure it's as spacious as an m4?? Maybe I am mistaken! Either way it's a cracking car for the money.

2 hours ago, emjay82 said:

£37,800 the cheapest price for a 2015 RCF on autotrader now. They seem to be dropping the most of all the F cars

Seemingly decent value undoubtedly, even without Sunroof, ACC/PCS and Torque Vectoring Differential. Don't think the bonnet on this car is carbon though, despite the description.

• 1 month later...

Seems like prices of ISFs are dropping :( There are 2 on AT with FSH for around 14.5k. Last month I was thinking our cars might even start to appreciate in value soon due to the rarity and not having a direct replacement model...

maybe that insurer wasn't too far off after all. Both are 08 with 80k+. My guess is at 9 years old (or so) and mileage coming up to 100k, people start to have concerns over reliability. most folks wouldn't know our cars are generally reliable....

Mileage will kill any cars value. Higher miles means more wese and tear mechanically and on the interior as well as more potential chips and dents on the body of the car. Any low miler 08 car will still fetch good money. 10k/year is high mileage for what people will be buying as a potential weekend toy.

40 minutes ago, Stuno1 said:

10k/year is high mileage for what people will be buying as a potential weekend toy.

Wash your mouth out! :wink3:

I do about 65 miles a day, 5 days a week. So definitely north of 10k a year, and a portion of those miles driven 'properly' too.

They're cars, not Picasso's.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dr_rick said:

Wash your mouth out! :wink3:

I do about 65 miles a day, 5 days a week. So definitely north of 10k a year, and a portion of those miles driven 'properly' too.

They're cars, not Picasso's.

Ha true BUT people buying them as toy cars won't want that mileage on them. High mikes depreciates any car from 1k cars to £££ cars.

1 hour ago, Stuno1 said:

Ha true BUT people buying them as toy cars won't want that mileage on them. High mikes depreciates any car from 1k cars to £££ cars.

It's very hard to read how things will go.  To those 'in the know' the ISF is what we all know it is, however, to the greater public there is the newer RCF and GSF (and IHF) in front of the queue for those wanting a performance Lexus, so to them it is an obscure ISF derivative performance model.  But with the relative rarity values are sure (?) to rise in the next 3-5 years, even if they go down in the meantime.

I as well believe in time the only way is up so I'm starting to collect bits now !

Pointed the trusty tranny M5 North for a couple of hours last night to buy these from a previous IS F owner who had a number of sets these being the last from a buddy of his who worked on the UK IS F launch in 2008 as part of the demo/press fleet.

Also got the touch up pack hope all on here will find the number codes of use, used it just now a perfect match.

Big RatIMG_2367.JPGIMG_0273.JPG

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links