Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello, I've been away a couple of days so sorry if I'm repeating something you all know. I am looking at the front page of my local paper reading about Mr Umar Ijaz who has pleaded guilty at Dudley magistrates court to "supplying a vehicle in an unroadworthy condition" and two offences relating to professional diligence and misleading descriptions. He has been fined £1,050, ordered to pay £640 compensation and £40 victim surcharge.

According to the newspaper(express and star), the case was bought by Dudley trading standards against Ijaz,  who was trading on eBay as, Lexuschap. 

Hope this cheers people up, its taken a long time.

Pete

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Clunkfish said:

As a repeated defender of Lexuschap here, I have to put my hands up and admit I was wrong about him.

Takes a big man to hold his hand up and admit he was wrong. Well done you. Mike.

.....  and unfortunately that probably means that one should steer clear of absolutely each and every car that has ever been bought from this CRIMINAL ROGUE unless the car is shown to be in really good condition now.

But how do you know if it's been clocked, ah, I s'pose the DVLA MOT checks on line show up " real " mileage  ( I hope )

Malc

• Like 1

banged up in prison doing hard labour, breaking rocks seems appropriate !

or maybe a slight tap on the knuckles ( is that allowed under EU law, Human rights etc ? ) as the likely alternative if he doesn't pay

Malc

I happen to know that he feels that he is the victim in all this and that the only thing he did wrong was not pay back the victim his money.

The trouble with people like this is that they eventually end up believing all the lies and eventually live in a sort of Walter Mitty world where everyone else is in the wrong, he has already forgotten that he pleaded GUILTY to all charges.

He is going to have invoices printed now which state that the car he is selling is not fit for the road and that the car is sold as scrap. He doesn't want to know or is ignorant of the law but he can put what he likes on his bills of sale or invoices it doesn't negate his responsibilities under the law.

Having to fork out £3000+ will hurt him more than you may think so maybe this will have the result of making him realise that trading is so much better honestly than the dishonest way he has been trading over the years, he also doesn't want to forget that now he is known to Trading Standards so if his name does come up again they wont hesitate going after him. Mike.

• Like 1

............  wonder who did the MOT on that errant sad car !  hope they bang that guy " up to rights " too  ......  but that's as doubtful as this initial prosecution I guess ....  so it might happen

Malc

The depressing thing is that lowlifes like this are allowed to continue trading. Clocking a car is bad enough (tantamount to theft and should be treated accordingly in court, in my view), but selling an unsafe car should result in a custodial sentence. People have gone to jail for health and safety offences, due purely to ignorance, incompetence or negligence. Selling an unsafe car goes one step further than this, knowingly and intentionally putting people at risk to make some money. If he has migtrated from another country, he shoiuld also be deported. This court case is the tip of the iceberg, who knows how many other people have been conned, or are driving around in potential death traps?

• Like 3

I wish I had seen this thread 2 days ago

i have been texting and talking to Lexus chap over a Lexus for sale on eBay

He seemed like a good guy 

We agreed a price before the car finished on eBay 

I asked him if we had a deal and should I book my flight from Aberdeen to Birmingham he said yes alls good.

i booked the flight told him it was none refundable and he said ok

i got a text the next day to say he sold the car leaving me considerably out of pocket

I sent him texts about the conversation I have on my phone that a deal had been agreed and I have the proof

10 mins later I received phone calls ID held back screaming Allah Akbar and such nonsense down the phone

A truly despicable character who should be banned from dealing with the public

I wish I had read this 1st I have booked a day off work and booked a flight for nothing

This man has no morals 

.........  how about taking out a claim in the Small Claims Court for your losses.

With his criminal history you just might get somewhere !

I don't know but maybe Citizens Advice Bureau might advise or a friendly solicitor, after all, the guy is a convicted criminal ( is he with this offence ? ) and the legal system should believe you i guess

Malc

You must be able to get something for your losses, remember trading standards has his name now, and keep the text mesgs he's sent you and you to him, that will help you.

Hi James, Sorry to welcome you to the LOC under the Lexuschap cloud. We are a friendly bunch and some of us even know how to pull them to bits and put them back together again, with of course the one bolt and washer left over.

We recommend you spend a couple of mins looking over the rules of the LOC, we will be asking questions later.

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/terms-conditions/

As for Lexuschap and the expenses you have incurred through his crooked trading I would put it down to a learning curve as I am sure it will end up with you just chasing your tail and getting no where and incurring even more expenses but if you feel you should I wish you good luck. The other thing you may want to think on  is if you had bought that car it would probably cost you even more because guaranteed it wont be the bargain he said it was.

Regards Mike

4 hours ago, katana92_uk said:

I dont think there was any need for this nonsense coming from you.

Interested to know how  you know what was said in this phone conversation between two other people?

8 minutes ago, jonthetourist said:

Interested to know how  you know what was said in this phone conversation between two other people?

I was referring to Allah Akbar thing.... no need to tag him...or put Allah Akbar label on him.... just because he looks or sounds like Arab / Muslim / Asian what ever....

which i guess he is..

" screaming Allah Akbar " is racist comment in my opinion.

we are all lexus lovers here and thats it... and we should avoid using such a silly words. I am sure plenty muslim members here and these kinda silly words can easily offend someone.

Just googled this, see below and make of it what you will !

Malc

Urban Dictionary: Allah Akbar

www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Allah+Akbar
Allah Akbar. Arabic for "I love to take it in the *****". Generally shouted by suicide bombers before they pull the switch. Suicide Bomber - "Allah Akbar!" (Explosion

Allahu akbar means God is Great.

Extremists use the word when they are about to blow something up etc which is wrong. A true Muslim believes God gave you life, and God is the only one who can take it from you. Malc What you've copied and paste is wrong and I find it very offensive, very offensive indeed and the thing is you know it's wrong as you looked at the urban dictionary.

• Like 1

I don't want to get this into a racist thing I have Muslim family

i am merely stating the facts it was quite bizarre , I am not sure if it was meant as intimidation it happened as I have said 

loud screeching noise and Allah ackbar shouted down the phone until I hung up

i have not had any further correspondence with this reptile as it would be futile.

I have no ax to grind against any religion or colour I am merely stating the facts of my involvement with the ****** Lexuschap 

i am happy I never bought a car off this man 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, messi said:

Allahu akbar means God is Great.

Extremists use the word when they are about to blow something up etc which is wrong. A true Muslim believes God gave you life, and God is the only one who can take it from you. Malc What you've copied and paste is wrong and I find it very offensive, very offensive indeed and the thing is you know it's wrong as you looked at the urban dictionary.

Messi, I didn't .............  I simply did a google search and this is one of the things that came up on page ONE  .... for all the world to see, not just me, and you, but every other living soul on this earth

I find it very offensive too that this sort of dreadful thing is out there BUT it is, and doubtless every true Muslim should work towards getting this insidious referencing removed.

If these words were uttered by this  guy, screaming down the phone, presumably in anger and defiance, then doubtless it accentuates the belief that he really is someone that absolutely no-one should be dealing with.

Malc

• Like 1