Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

48 minutes ago, JimBobS said:

I don't want to get this into a racist thing I have Muslim family

i am merely stating the facts it was quite bizarre , I am not sure if it was meant as intimidation it happened as I have said 

loud screeching noise and Allah ackbar shouted down the phone until I hung up

i have not had any further correspondence with this reptile as it would be futile.

I have no ax to grind against any religion or colour I am merely stating the facts of my involvement with the ****** Lexuschap 

i am happy I never bought a car off this man 

Welcome to the forum James.

Shame it couldn't have been in happier circumstances, but, for what it's worth, I think it was ridiculous to accuse you of racism.

Hope you find a nice car soon.

The accusation of racism was ridiculous and demonstrated a complete misunderstanding of what was said. James was simply quoting what Lexuschap said, as I understand it. It was Lexuschap who introduced the Islamist elemt and if he shouted that down the phone, it can only have been to intimidate. It was completely out of context and makes you wonder even further about what he is like, and what his agenda is. It is likely that it was either a racist comment or an attempt at intimidation. In either event, I would be tempted to report it to the police, so that they can decide whether they should take a close look at him.

• Like 1

Right, this has gone completely off course. As Hugh "Harry Lime" said James was only quoting what was being screamed down the phone by Lexuschap at him which was purely trying to intimidate James.

So lets stop all the nonsense about being racist. What James said couldn't be further from racism.

Lets get back to the original theme of the post.

Mike.

• Like 2

^agreed 

the number was withheld so it cannot be proven it was Lexuschap 

An extraordinary coincidence maybe?

eBay is rapidly becoming a problem with scam artists

i have bought 2 Lexus off eBay in the past and was very happy with my purchase

i have a CLS Merc at the moment being sold/ picked up this week

i am returning to Lexus 

i will let you know what I buy

thanks for the information I am glad I found this forum

Did lexuschap literally said the word Allah Akbar to you Jim ?  If yes then he was totally out of his mind.

I thought you just used that word to take out your anger or used that word to slag him off.

If he used that word on phone coming from Lexuschap then that was utter nonsense and I do apologise for my earlier replies.

• Like 2

It does not matter whether his telephone number was withheld, if the police take it seriously, the call will be on his phone records. Even if the content of the call is difficult to prove, if they look into this chap, they may unearth other matters of concern. Depends on how seriously they take it

He has read this thread and been back on the phone shouting calling me a liar and saying I will not see a penny.

i am not a liar ,I am out of pocket and I rue the day I had any dealings with the man

James, what an inauguration to this Forum, it's so sad you have this dreadful experience ......  however, having had this now, and perhaps to save many other unfortunate hapless future victims, I am sure we would all be grateful if you would take some positive action to tell the police of this racism etc and protect further innocents !

Malc

No 'racist' comment has been made by anyone. A forum member has relayed his experience of a phone conversation with our  proven dodgy friend Ali from Dudley.  As usual these days people over-react because their PC sensors are set at maximum sensitivity.

2 hours ago, Titch LS said:

No 'racist' comment has been made by anyone. A forum member has relayed his experience of a phone conversation with our  proven dodgy friend Ali from Dudley.  As usual these days people over-react because their PC sensors are set at maximum sensitivity.

We have managed to sort that one, but thanks for your input. Mike.

3 hours ago, Chris Skelton said:

We'd better make clear that 'Lexusman' is not 'lexuschap' now?

Lexusman and Lexuschap are two diff guys.

Lexusman mainly deals in soarers or atleast used to.

Thinking back to the episode of the "wrong badge" car, and his public admittance of having driven it back from Reading with no MoT (if my memory serves me correctly) and hence no valid insurance:  Surely this offense should also have been taken into account.

I reckon he got of pretty lightly - all things considered, and his history.

Unfortunately his type have no shame, they don't learn, and inevitably resurface in a different guise.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I can't see the point in giving him free advertising on the Lexis Owners Club so have edited your post Adam. I think the whole membership knows about him by now. Sadly his punishment didn't stretch to stop him from trading but if it had he would have found away around it. Mike.

5 hours ago, Bluesman said:

I can't see the point in giving him free advertising on the Lexis Owners Club so have edited your post Adam. I think the whole membership knows about him by now. Sadly his punishment didn't stretch to stop him from trading but if it had he would have found away around it. Mike.

However, it is worth looking at his advert to see the word he's added next to Lexuschap  (Zindabad) in his listing, because it really does remind us that pride comes before a fall, and he will fall because people who are that cocky always do.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The-Acre said:

However, it is worth looking at his advert to see the word he's added next to Lexuschap  (Zindabad) in his listing, because it really does remind us that pride comes before a fall, and he will fall because people who are that cocky always do.

Zindabad (زنده باد) is a suffix in Hindustani (Hindi-Urdu) of Persian origin which is used as a shout of encouragement or as a cheer, and literally means "Long live [idea or person]". It is often used as a political slogan, to praise a country or leader for example. Notable examples where this suffix is used include:

• 5 months later...

I was reading his feedback the other day, and many people call him Adam, in fact he used to have a username of adamsprogeny and also sonofadam, not exactly fitting with the court case details earlier in the thread?

Oh, here's another of his satisfied customers

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/r-reg-lexus-400/332000577992?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D2%26asc%3D39021%26meid%3D9576396cce1f40e2b48161a68e86a193%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D3%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D322293870942

1 hour ago, mikeyv said:

I was reading his feedback the other day, and many people call him Adam, in fact he used to have a username of adamsprogeny and also sonofadam, not exactly fitting with the court case details earlier in the thread?

Oh, here's another of his satisfied customers

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/r-reg-lexus-400/332000577992?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D2%26asc%3D39021%26meid%3D9576396cce1f40e2b48161a68e86a193%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D3%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D322293870942

The large majority of feedback is what he has engineered himself or from eBay sellers hes bought from. I though he had given Lexus a wide birth as it was getting too hot for him. Interesting that he doesn't put any pictures up but some pseudo government sign.

1 minute ago, Bluesman said:

The large majority of feedback is what he has engineered himself or from ebay sellers hes bought from. I though he had given Lexus a wide birth as it was getting too hot for him. Interesting that he doesn't put any pictures up but some pseudo government sign.

I,ve seen plenty of lexus listed by him since the start of this thread, some saying that he was still trading, some having a pop at this site, but I don't link to him anymore, as I begrudge him the free advertising.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links