Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

IS250 F Sport in Kings Lynn

Sadly, I was involved in an accident 2 weeks ago and written off my lovely IS300. I'm now searching for an IS250 and interested on this one http://www.robinsonsmotorgroup.co.uk/auto-devotion/used-cars/5752404-lexus-is-250-f-sport/ . Maybe this car is known to anybody here and could give me feedback (good and bad). I would also appreciate if there's any member here who lives local to that garage and can spend sometime checking the condition of the car for me. I've no access to any car at the moment and can only travel by public transport for 2.5 hours and just want to make sure that the car is in good condition before I visit. I've done it before when I bought my C class, a fellow forum member checked it for me so it was a straight deal when I viewed it.

Thanks

Richard

Travelled nearly 80 miles there yesterday and quite pleased that the car was very nice, bought it and took it home the same day. My previous IS300 was more fun to drive though.

your have more fun driving the 250f than your 300 once you've got used to driving it in sport mode with the semi auto gear change in ect power mode and traction control turned off :yes:

Yes, I bought it. I was hesitant to travel that far that's why I was asking for a favor here to check it for me but I think no one is local to that garage. Last time I wasted 4 hours driving just to view a car that was not as described by the seller. It was a quick deal though, checked it for few minutes then agreed with the price and as promised an oil change and brand new mot from them. 

On 5/7/2016 at 3:42 PM, ahmedali44 said:

So u bought it hope u enjoy is250 is best car iav owned came from is220d.i travelled 260 miles to pick mine up loool

That surprises me. When I was looking for my IS - they seemed to be mostly from SE england. I ended up traveling 260 miles from the North East to Kent to collect mine

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links