AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Keith D

How to reset economy screen

Just through it out to you knowledgable Lexus 450h people, please see the attached photo and please give me a clue as how to reset .

cheers.. Sorry it has appeared upside down , but hope you can see that I am not getting best mpg information and the date is showing some time last September .

keith.image.jpeg

• Similar Content

• By WetMyBeak
      Travelled from Warrington to Llandudno today and averaged 43.8 mpg. A trouble free run,  mostly travelling at 70 mph on the A55. A proper cruising machine, shame the majority of my daily driving is urban.

• By Gearoidmuar
      My last car was a Honda Accord Diesel which was very economical, but displayed 10% less consumption than you could demonstrate from full to full at the diesel pump.

My IS300h which I love is similar. I tested it full to full and it said 54.8mpg, actual mpg was 51.6. I'll do it again and I'll get it's the same.

Have any of you done this?
    • By Mark c
      Hi Guys first time posting on the forum but wanted to share my experience. I have a 07 Is220d for almost a year now with 120k. I drive about 400 mile per week motorway driving. 
      When I got the car it wasn't great so got it remapped. I then got it carbon cleaned through the air box and put some fuel cleaner in it to and still not great. Low revs poor. Couldn't get 40mpg no matter what I done. Monday night I decided to pull of the egr valve and it was totally blocked. The fuel cleaner and 1 hour carbon clean was useless. I soaked the egr valve in brake cleaner and also the steel pipe. Used a tooth brush to get as much carbon off the manifold. Put it all back together and I'm not getting 50 mpg at 75mph. Takes any gear at low revs. Different car. It took me about 2 hours and it's only 6 nuts.
      Hope this helps some of yous.
    • By jb77ie
      Hi Folks,
      I'll  be arranging an extended test drive soon on a NX300h with a view to a purchase.
      I've already looked at some of the rivals, evoque too dodgy , GLC would mean having to deal with Mercedes dealers and so on.
      I've read the mpg stories with great interest and it doesn't bother me greatly. However I do have a 24 mile commute into and from  work every day. My route is mostly winding country roads with some serious climbs up into the hills and obviously descents. I have an avensis tourer with cvt auto so I know how that auto works on the route.
      Does anyone have experience of running an NX over a similar kind of route.? Honest John review says the car is not one for the A roads, is that true in your experience?

Thanks in advance
    • By tHomBleached
      Morning all,
      returned last night from a round trip to Disneyland Paris and thought I'd share my findings as I've only had the car a couple of weeks (f sport).
      we drove down to Dover from Burton via duxford to go to the imperial war museum on Thursday. Mix of Eco and normal mode but easily managed 50mpg with a fully loaded car - 2 adults, 2 children and a baby, also a jam-packed boot. I was pleasantly surprised I managed 50mpg, my only rule was to keep to the speed limit, so 70mph max. 50mpg was equally surprising as driving out of roundabouts I allowed the odd bit of sport mode to get her going (Eco mode + fully loaded car was problematic approaching motorway junctions).
      decided on that basis to fill up in Dover and see if we could make the round trip to Paris and back on one tank, which I'm pleased to say we did with around 90 miles range on the clock. 
      MPG was averaging 45 in France though as the speed limit is 130km/h on the tolls (85 ish). That was also exclusively normal mode, again with the use of sport to get her going now and again. 
      I was really really pleased with that performance on a fully weighted car :)
      the road network in France really is superb and made be realise what nonsense we have to put up with in the uk! Oh and the only lane-hogging -tailgating behaviour I saw was from GB plate audis. Made me embarrassed to share the same nationality. 
      Everyone was comfy in the car, even my eldest son who was squished in the middle the whole way.