Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Breaking News - comments from the passenger seat

Drove my wife to her gym session...her Jag in the garage for them to replace the fuse they had removed from the radio unit in testing for a voltage leak so common to the marque, leading to flat Battery. All on its own the issue appears to have corrected itself. Time will tell.

In case she needed to drive it - I pointed out the controls.

What followed was momentus.

Wife acknowledged that it was a good car and very useful...worth improving a bit with sorting out the wheels and knocks the previous owner had put on to it...(the whole car was a parking assist for the previos owner...)

The wheels are aweful and I don't think they can re-diamond cut can they? They'd have to be painted...and not many wheels look good on the LS400 and I want a direct fit with no spacers or change of rolling profile that upsets the speedo or gearing.

What to do...?

Yes you can get diamond cut alloys re-cut but only a certain amount of times as they shave so much off at a time.... I had my wheels refurbed a couple of weeks ago and was speaking to the guy reference a spare set of alloys I have in garage which need re cut

• Like 1