Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I bought an 08 LS600hL last year and overall I've been very happy with it. I didn't get it inspected beforehand, which I now realise was rather brave of me! However, I left it into my local Lexus dealer and they found a few minor problems and one major one - a loose suspension joint which was easily fixed. Given the complexity of these cars you really want to know a bit about them beforehand and be prepared to walk away if you have any doubts.

Overall, I'm delighted with the car but having only two rear seats on the L model has been an inconveience on a couple of occasions. Also, this car is BIG! Tight car park ramps are a nightmare and I've managed to scrape one of the rims on one. Make sure you get a full Lexus service history with no gaps and check when the brake discs were replaced last as it's a fairly expensive job. However, overall these are very reliable cars if looked after properly and they really are a joy to drive. Good luck with it.

• Like 2

Don't get starry eyes when viewing one... Keep your senses about you and take your time checking all electrical items, nothing on these cars are cheap to sort, if buying from a Lexus garage make sure/bargain with them for a extended warranty, check heated seats both front and rear work ie put them all on check they are heating up and leave them on whilst you look around rest of car then check later that seats are still heated.... My drivers one went wrong and used to heat up for 5-10 mins then stop heating up, as I had a warranty,seat leather with intrigated heat element was replaced free of charge to myself (£1350+vat) just for seat base leather n element

these are excellent cars and you will not be disappointed, as Pat said the HL versions with relaxation pack only have 2 seats in back so if you need the extra room go the 600h not 600hl... Boot space is small for a big car, 

image.jpeg

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links