Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hiya from Cornwall

LeggyMel

My fiancée and I bought our gleaming 02 Scarletti Red SC430, 46k miles, and fsh,with cream leather interior, last weekend.

Wow, we are so impressed with this car, it goes like a train, surprisingly good on mpg, (238 miles on a half tank of fuel) 

Also having sat in an Audi TT, a Porsche Boxster, (neither which would accommodate us) as we are both over 6ft, The SC 430 had loads of legroom. Hopefully a couple of photo's we took will upload.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 1

Hi and welcome to the LOC, we are a friendly bunch and some of us even know how to pull them to bits and put them back together again, with of course the one bolt and washer left over.

Great looking car. Miles and miles of smiles ahead of you both.

We recommend you spend a couple of mins looking over the rules of the LOC, we will be asking questions later.

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/terms-conditions/

Regards Mike

• Like 1

Thanks for the welcome guys, so looking forward to driving her far and wide,  may even travel Europe with her next year on our honeymoon. 

Not seen another one on the road yet,  and especially here in Cornwall. It's great to be a member and if we do have a problem I'm sure someone here will have some advice to rectify it. 

Welcome to the LOC.

We just got back from Cornwall on Saturday after a fab week in the Cot Valley.  I only saw one other Lexus LS and it was the same model, year and colour as mine. How weird would that have been to see them both in the same car park.....apart from the fact I was in my Volvo!

Yours looks brilliant in red, they'll certainly see you coming!!

• Like 1

Hi Phil

Cot valley is beautiful, 

Thanks for your welcome to LOC,and your comment on our Lexus. Think it'll be a long time before we see another one of these especially in Cornwall.

Hello and welcome to the LOC.

You certainly don't see many around, you were very lucky to find one with such low mileage and in such good condition. It was a SC that left me standing at the lights in my LS400, until recently I thought SC meant supercharged!

Take good care of it and keep up the servicing and it has years left in it yet.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links