Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I too came from an Evoque to the NX - initial impression will be the lack of torque in comparison to the Evoque but you drive around that, softer ride, quieter, although the Evoque is not really a noisy car, better forward vision but worse rear. Enjoy whatever!

so the test drive went ok

here's my thoughts

Better than Evoque

around vision, interior quality SEATS Love the seats,  quiet engine , more room in the back and higher seating  and  the brakes seemed better ?

Worse than Evoque

not as much Torque in the engine boot is a different shape

Very different way of driving, impressed with the hybrid system , much better driving experience that the BMW X1 and the Mercedes GLA

So deposit paid and no four month wait just need to enjoy a small holiday and we get to pick it up on return 

NX300H Luxury with roof, Sat nav and protection pack in sonic Titanium

Congratulations, and welcome to the club! A great colour, and you'll get used to the hybrid system pretty quickly. The hybrid motor is used for regeneration when you brake, so that maybe why you think they are better.

Enjoy your break and the new car!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Andrew and welcome to the LOC, we are a friendly bunch and some of us even know how to pull them to bits and put them back together again, with of course the one bolt and washer left over.

We recommend you spend a couple of mins looking over the rules of the LOC, we will be asking questions later.

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/terms-conditions/

Regards Mike