AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

rayaans

A heads on cleaning interior glass!

On ‎11‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 10:45 PM, dougie175 said:

Picked up one of these 39p badboys, seems ridiculously cheap compared to all other glass cleaning cloths I have seen but fingers crossed it works!

So cleaned my glass with some Meguiars Perfect Clarity Glass Cleaner until the glass looked perfectly clean like usual, then I polished the glass with this new cloth as instructed, fingers crossed this is the finishing touch my glass has been missing when the sun catches the glass on the awful angle that usually produces glare

Thanks very much for tip Rayaan

597667169ee43_2017-06-1113_02_31.thumb.jpg.3666e682a57bd80f8e257e7c27bab4d8.jpg

Yep that's the one. Works for me each time as long as you've got every bit. 

I find it does grab a bit initially on each wipe but after that initial phase it glides quite well

7 hours ago, steveledzep said:

On The Times that I use newspaper I can see The Sun without smears and The Star(s) too through a Mirror like finish.  You're clearly not scrunching it properly :laughing:

Sense of humour by-pass in these parts.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, steveledzep said:

On The Times that I use newspaper I can see The Sun without smears and The Star(s) too through a Mirror like finish.  You're clearly not scrunching it properly :laughing:

He's obviously being too "Independent" in his thinking.  Clearly a "Mail"  I prefer to be an "Observer" with this thread!

• Like 1

Very clever gents!

No sun to speak of since cleaning with the new cloth but even so still so far so good, waiting for a nice setting sun that seems to be the usual worst time to see anything on the screen, fingers crossed for a bit of sun soon so I can report back

1 hour ago, dougie175 said:

Very clever gents!

No sun to speak of since cleaning with the new cloth but even so still so far so good, waiting for a nice setting sun that seems to be the usual worst time to see anything on the screen, fingers crossed for a bit of sun soon so I can report back

However, if you had an LS your rear window would always have smears on the inside as it's simply impossible to clean.  The 400 was bad, but the 430 is far worse.

Well today was the first sunny day since cleaning the glass and i can confirm this little cloth works an absolute treat. Not a single smear no matter how much sun hit the screen from any angle. 

Top cleaning tip and an absolute bargain especially when it's cheaper than most newspapers he he

• Like 2

old newspapers are great at cleaning and polishing glass. I'm so doddery now that my other half cleans the inside of the car warm water/VINIGAR is what she uses, handed down through the female line, never argue screen always clear and bright never any residue left on glass .