AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Dinho

How To Get Cut Up!! Caught On Camera

• Similar Content

• By mondo35
      Hi guys, i have owened 3 lexus is 200s 
      and I absolutely love them, 
      just recently i thought about having a caravan so i sold the sport and got the is 200 SE 
      I have the tow bar and everything, i want to know how much the standard is 200 weighs.
      as my car and caravan must be 3.5 tonne or under. Now can anybody please tell me how to find this out, i have looked online allready but have had no luck
      thanks in advance for all the replys, 
      much appreciated 
    • By SHOEY94
      Hi guys, 
      first time posting here on this forum looking for help. I currently have a 2000 Lexus is200 as my weekend (fun car) while my daily was in getting repaired I was driving the Lexus as a daily but when my main car came back I parked the Lexus up starting it every so often. Then when I went to start it one day it just kept turning and fuelling but would not spark. I had to charge the battery also. I checked power to cool packs and they all have power going to them. I've checked all fuses and nothing seems at fault there. While I was driving it as a daily the plastic part of my key, which is the only one I have for it, split. I glued it back together but I've a funny feeling this is the issue that the chip isn't sending out a signal. When I put the key in the ignition the red dot security light is not lighting up! Does anyone have any ideas or people who could sort this for me ? I'm in the Meath area of ireland. 
      Much apprecited.
    • By Yobosoku
      Hi, new to forum, there may be an already existing thread but I cannot find anything......ANYWHERE! I need an ecu pinout for a 2001 is200 using a 1gfe with an ecu number 89661-53200. I need this pinout diagram and expertese to fit a bee*r limiter basically because I want one and I like being a loon in my car. There are people who hate/disagree with them, however I would like one in my car and I would appreciate help fitting it.

any help appreciated.
    • By wezsleigh
      Hello im looking to get install a turbo into and IS200 and looking through this forum and various other forums I've not really found a clear answer to my question. Can you just install a turbo onto the is200 without having to buy this £2300 kit? For example, could I just change the manifold and install a turbo without having to spend all that money. I understand that some stock internals may need to be upgraded however e.g. flywheel, manifold and such. 
    • By fooby
      Hello everyone! I picked up my first IS200 SE last week for the princely sum of £650. She has 97,000 miles, one owner, full history and lovely in every way apart from the bodywork. My plans are to slowly restore it to a nice standard. Primarily lots of small bodywork and paint repairs including the seriously scuffed alloys.
        PLANS   Remove major scratches and minor dents. Repair deep dent on rear panel. Deep polish to remove the pretty bad swirl marks. Alloy repair and respray. Tint rear windows. Spray chrome rear light inserts red (sorry, not a fan of lexus lights). Make sure everything is fully rust proof and pristine for longevity. Cruise Control retrofit (if possible). Wire folding mirrors to central locking.