Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello from everyone at Lexus Woodford

Lexus Woodford

Hello all.

We have just created a new account for all Lexus owners to view and use.

We are here to answer any questions you may have weather that be a parts, service & maintenance or sales query.

We are also here to let you all know of any promotional offers we have so that you do not miss out.

Don't forget for more updates please follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!

We look forward to speaking to you all soon.

Lexus Woodford

• Like 1

Hi,

Appears you are the first Lexus dealer to have joined the Lexus Owners Club so congratulations!

Im sure there are many questions that potential owners or current owners have.

Im also positive that there are some thing that current owners are very unhappy about (service costs higher than rivals for a start) and build quality problems with the RC. Im sure they'll be on here sometime soon to ask you all about it!

• Like 1

Hi Lexus Woodford, nice to see you on here.

When I've been idly looking on the Used Lexus website, I see some nice motors going through your hands. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I'm just still unhappy about the dealings I've had with Lexus Woodford, particularly with a person by the name of Nick Brennan or something like that. I think there are plenty of people on this forum that have had bad service from Lexus Woodford.

Anyway, Nick had me drive all the way down from Birmingham last August as at the time I was looking for a Gs300, and he was selling a used 2006 model in silver, we had sent emails back and forth, then an hour before I set off, I called Nick and asked him if the car was in good condition, to which he replied yes it's lovely no dents etc, so me and my brother drove down there to purchase the car. Nick himself didn't speak to me when I got there, he sent another sales man, he said to me the person who won the bidding pulled out the sale, so I thought his loss my gain, then we went to look at the car, and omg I could understand why the other person pulled out the deal, the car was damaged repaired, you could clearly see the paint work was all a different shade on one side to the other, you could also see filler work on the Offs side rear door and front door and near side rear quarter panel, also the rear seat was dirty, the car had bird crap on the rear boot, they didn't bother washing it. 

What a waste of a long journey that was, they are lucky I didn't ask for fuel money for wasted journey.

On ‎23‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 0:59 PM, Lexus Woodford said:

Hello all.

We have just created a new account for all Lexus owners to view and use.

We are here to answer any questions you may have weather that be a parts, service & maintenance or sales query.

We are also here to let you all know of any promotional offers we have so that you do not miss out.

Don't forget for more updates please follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!

We look forward to speaking to you all soon.

Lexus Woodford

Hi Luke - are there any plans by Lexus to release the pattern parts for the exhaust system on the Mk2 IS250 to allow 3rd party manufacture of this consumable part. The cars are now at the age and getting to the point where replacement exhausts are a requirement.

Hi Luke,

Last week Lexus Woodford sent me an email with the subject "Fixed price servicing for your Lexus GS". It mentioned a Lexus essential care service plan for older cars.

I sent an email asking for prices. I received a reply from Thiago Lezcano saying he would be in contact "today during normal business hours to discuss service plan options". I emailed him the next day to say I had received nothing. He replied quickly saying he would check his emails and he would be in the office within the hour. That was 11:13 on July 1st. I have yet to hear anything.

This lack of response is not consistent with your mail is it?

John

Lexus Woodford are not doing themselves any favours are they?

Still it would be nice to have some level of 'official' representation here... e.g Lexus PR or customer service - anyone listening?

I have dealt with them in the past and have mixed feelings.  They couldn't or wouldn't meet me at the price I limited to myself at and so I found another dealership that offered me a better vehicle, for £2K less, who brought it to my doorstep to test drive for an hour.  

What really p****d me off was that they automatically put my part ex car on to their used car stock before any sale had been agreed. When I declined the deal, I had to ask them to remove it as another dealership notified me that on their computer checks, it looked as if I wasn't the owner of my car.   They did this very quickly but still this put me off a bit.

Would this put me off?  Probably not, all dealerships are under pressure to sell and I don't think this was a deliberate mistake, probably more likely they were being keen.

When I buy a car, I know exactly what its value is and how it compares to other similar cars at other dealerships.  I get a price for my part ex from 3 other sources before I even enter and I run the registration plate of their car through we buy any car and glasses guide.  At this dealership, they tried all the sales ploys, wanting to know my part ex expectations, cash or finance, psychological fishing etc. Even kept me there for hours.  

I am the salesman's nightmare, I do my homework before I set off.   I do not break and I do not fall for the spiel.  If I want to buy I will buy, on my terms.  If I decide not to then its not going to happen. (I always keep in mind the bottom price or the out the door price as my focus, not monthly repayments or part ex values) In the end the sales man brought out Nick to negotiate and in my experience he was a very nice guy.  We had a pleasant discussion and I felt that he was trying to meet my criteria as best as he could.  In the end he decided that in his business interests he would not bring his price down and I wasn't going to budge, on that occasion they lost the sale.  Its business.

19 hours ago, OldTrout said:

Hi Luke,

Last week Lexus Woodford sent me an email with the subject "Fixed price servicing for your Lexus GS". It mentioned a Lexus essential care service plan for older cars.

I sent an email asking for prices. I received a reply from Thiago Lezcano saying he would be in contact "today during normal business hours to discuss service plan options". I emailed him the next day to say I had received nothing. He replied quickly saying he would check his emails and he would be in the office within the hour. That was 11:13 on July 1st. I have yet to hear anything.

This lack of response is not consistent with your mail is it?

John

Good Afternoon Daniel,

My Apologies for not responding sooner. I have passed your message on to Thiago.

Please can you email your vehicle's registration so we can retrieve you and your vehicles details.

Many thanks

Luke

luke.holland@lexus-woodford.lexus.co.uk .

4 hours ago, bobmc said:

Lexus Woodford are not doing themselves any favours are they?

Still it would be nice to have some level of 'official' representation here... e.g Lexus PR or customer service - anyone listening?

Good Afternoon Bob,

Thank you for your post.

As mentioned we are here to answer any questions you may have about your vehicle, if we can be of any assistance then please let us know!

Regards

Luke

3 hours ago, OldTrout said:

Just been invited to official reopening on Friday this week.

No reply to my simple query though.

Hi John,

Thiago has just tried to contact you, there was no answer and no voicemail available to leave a message, please get in touch with us when convenient.

Regards

On ‎03‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 7:46 PM, is200 Newbie said:

Hi Luke - are there any plans by Lexus to release the pattern parts for the exhaust system on the Mk2 IS250 to allow 3rd party manufacture of this consumable part. The cars are now at the age and getting to the point where replacement exhausts are a requirement.

Good afternoon Noo Bie,

Unfortunately I cannot answer your question this may be something you would need to find out from Lexus UK.

Apologies

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk