Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

If it is working, and you will, I am sure know pretty soon if it is not, you just forget about it and enjoy the comfort that it brings.

At speed one of the benefits is that it automatically lowers the whole car.

Good luck and enjoy

It helps if you can sit it on level ground.  If it looks slightly lopsided it may well have a height sensor problem, and in my experience it's often the rear that gets affected most, but don't be put off by all the bad press.  When I went to see mine it was parked on a sloping drive which put me off straightaway, it looked bad until it was put on the level road.

2 hours ago, The-Acre said:

It helps if you can sit it on level ground.  If it looks slightly lopsided it may well have a height sensor problem, and in my experience it's often the rear that gets affected most, but don't be put off by all the bad press.  When I went to see mine it was parked on a sloping drive which put me off straightaway, it looked bad until it was put on the level road.

It's your one that has made me want one to be honest. Mileage is a bit high at 140 but it's supposed to be a good one

Posted by piasek on a duplicated thread.

Place car on leveled ground. Make sure thet gaps between wheel and wheels arches on each side are pretty much the same. Rear will seat slightly lower than front. Change suspension setting to "high" and listen for compressor to kick in. It will take up to 2 minutes to pump up. Then change to normal setting again and check the gaps. Do it 2 or 3 times.

If you have it then connect Techstream to check there is no errors in suspension controller. Take your time when viewing the car, make a list of things to check as there is a lot to check in LS. It took me about hour before I was happy with everything and asked for test drive. Good luck.

There is soooo much to check that i got bored !! (Keep to bluesman advice - check it all)

I hadn't experienced something so comfortable and quick on the test drive that I was smitten, So bought it on the spot. It was the first one I had seen and driven!!!

So far so good...just lucky I guess.

Good luck

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

Service history is all lexus and up to date. Only thing that spoilt the car was a nasty touch up on the bonnet and a bit of lacquer peel on boot. It's not mint as the add says.  Lights are quite foggy too.needs two tyres too. 

5 hours ago, Chasdad said:

It's your one that has made me want one to be honest. Mileage is a bit high at 140 but it's supposed to be a good one

The thing is I did get really lucky, it doesn't happen that often when buying cars.  Now that my radiator has been replaced and hopefully I've prevented gearbox failure I'll keep an eye on the suspension, which may well be fine for a long time to come, but because of the overall condition of the car I'd be happy to convert to coilovers IF necessary. 

140K is not a problem if the car has been well maintaned.

I liked the car but I've told the wife I won't add much to the sale of her volvo so when he wouldn't drop it would have made it awkward. Funny though because I'd always wanted a blue one but I don't now. Think they look bigger than silver. Show every mark too

2 minutes ago, Chasdad said:

I liked the car but I've told the wife I won't add much to the sale of her volvo so when he wouldn't drop it would have made it awkward. Funny though because I'd always wanted a blue one but I don't now. Think they look bigger than silver. Show every mark too

My last one was blue, looked fab when clean, but as you say it shows every mark, especially stone chips.  It's a funny thing, they do look bigger in dark colours, although try parking it and you soon know it's big!!  Having said that, there's one that parks near where I work and that's silver, and it dwarfs most others parked near it.  Apart from that I think they look great in silver, a timeless colour.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links