Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Here's the first Photo ........ it does need a clean already !!!!!!

I have owned two other Lexus an IS200 and a RX300 both were great and after a play with German made vehicle and two Range Rovers we are back with NX300H Luxury with the panoramic roof , Sat Navigation and the protection pack ........ i wouldn't have chosen the pack but the boot mat is very useful and i end up being one

As normal the whole Lexus experience was super from first viewing, test drive and the pick up were all smooth and painless even switching over the private plate was easy everything apart from paying for it of course 

here are my thoughts on the first 100 miles 

it looks great inside and out , the inside is typical Lexus ........ pure Class ......... everything is in reach and laid out well , the dashboard is clear and really effective , the seats are well just Lexus ....... adjust once and you love them ......... never really got comfortable in the Evoque so this is great

Stereo is fine ........ although a little complex to use but that will improve with time The sat Nav is fine i have only played with it 

Adaptive cruise control..........is Wonderful 

Driving position is perfect , lots more visibility than before i drove it for the first two days in ECO and was a little concerned but tried the sport mode and it's perfect, then after reading on here about using normal mode and that is fine for me ...... the pick up and Auto box is exactly what i needed the diesel manual Evoque was a little slow on pick and you were always changing gear ( or so it seemed )

Overall very pleased , it certainly looks the business and there aren't millions of them on the roads of South Wales 

I haven't had chance to drive in the dark but hoping the headlights are fine 

do i miss the Evoque well for the first day or two .......... now no way this suits me much better

DSC_0117.JPG

• Like 2

Welcome back to the fold! Very nice looking and I particularly agree with the adaptive cruise comment, it really is excellent and makes having cruise control actually usable on our roads. I come from an IS250 and IS300h and thought the headlights on both were pretty poor. I have the LED's (hopefully you do?) and they are superb. Only last night on the way back from an evening out my wife commented on how much better these are.

I think the pano roof is excellent too, so that and adaptive cruise seem to have made they way on to my 'can't do without' list.

Happy motoring!

1 hour ago, DJP said:

Welcome back to the fold! Very nice looking and I particularly agree with the adaptive cruise comment, it really is excellent and makes having cruise control actually usable on our roads. I come from an IS250 and IS300h and thought the headlights on both were pretty poor. I have the LED's (hopefully you do?) and they are superb. Only last night on the way back from an evening out my wife commented on how much better these are.

I think the pano roof is excellent too, so that and adaptive cruise seem to have made they way on to my 'can't do without' list.

Happy motoring!

Luxury comes with the HID, not LED but they aren't bad at all - different colour and less brightness I guess.

I do like the colour of those wheels - they look pretty swish! Just don't kerb them!

• 1 year later...
On 28/05/2016 at 4:47 PM, rayaans said:

Luxury comes with the HID, not LED but they aren't bad at all - different colour and less brightness I guess.

I do like the colour of those wheels - they look pretty swish! Just don't kerb them!

The luxury comes with LED dipped beam and halogen main.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links