Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Yep I believe there was a thread before. I think someone mentioned that they paid £42k in PX to get it but agreed it does seem high considering RCFs are near that price and younger 

Literally there is RCF for the same price - ok it has 14k instead of 5k, but it is as well 3 years newer. But 14k is no like much, still both are nearly new cars.

Lexus don't seem to be worried about pricing the ISF to sell, the past few discussions I have had on my hunt for one they all seem to take the line that they are happy for them to sit for as long as it takes, as ultimately someone will buy it, they seem happy to throw in some extras such as warranty and service but won't negotiate much, if at all on price

You probably right about those in a range of 20-30k (they are great value even for higher end), but 44k is already in another league, hits RC-F which is essentially successor... Pretty sure they should reasonably discount this one for serious customers.

I guess closer... but still hard sell. I am pretty sure Lexus would add service plan, warranty etc. for £44k RC-F making it pretty much same value. Maybe same applies for this IS-F ... so real price you pay maybe is like ~£35K and rest covered by extra services... If not that We might see it there for several years :D

Well the shape is 8 years old! The price might be high, but you are getting a very exclusive car.

As much as I like the RCF, it is for a smaller market. Not that many buyers. A dealer told me that the novelty wears off fairly quickly and they are being bought back by the dealers. I would have to be given a fantastic deal to buy one. The GSF, now that is different matter.

I would say shape is actually 11 years old, obviously IS-F option was not available until 2008, but because of discreet styling.... shape differences are minimal between 2005 IS (especially Sport/SR options) and IS-F.

I missed out on a 2013 isf with 4000 miles black with white leather for only £31000 and it was never driven in the rain.

a member on here got it. 

The black one (2013) with white leather and little over 4k miles is mine. It was actually £32,500 from memory. However, the p/x was good. Also I think it was up for around £34k for a while. The deal was done quickly, even  though I thought he was bluffing when he said someone else was interested.

I did not even test drive the car, (live in London) but I had a black 59 plate ISF from the same dealer for about 18 months before I sold it. This one is spotless and so it should be.

The red one should be priced around £28k, but I suppose if they can wait a few months and sell it at that price then why not.