Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is this some kind of a Joker, hope the seller isn't two faced, trying to work it out but a bit of a Riddler.

Coincidentally there is a place near Nottingham called Gotham.

Think it needs a searchlight mounting on the roof to finish the job Lexus part number 32446-50020.

It seems like price won't raise from the starting id of £400. Which means reasonable priced V8 4.0 engine... not sure if much else can be salvaged. In another had if he did "that" to exterior who knows what is done the the engine .. maybe it is fire wood fed system or something.

19 hours ago, Linas.P said:

It seems like price won't raise from the starting id of £400. Which means reasonable priced V8 4.0 engine... not sure if much else can be salvaged. In another had if he did "that" to exterior who knows what is done the the engine .. maybe it is fire wood fed system or something.

I don't think he's robin anyone at £400.

Been well looked after, apparently always put into a cave at night.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Scribe said:

I was looking for some wings like that for mine.  Pity they're not green.

No no no, poor excuse.  You told me there's a very good body shop in Brighton so colour is not an issue here.  It looks like you should get it very cheaply so you can just keep the wings and dump the car.  Let me know and I'll give you a hand fitting the new wings, always glad to help.  I may not be available when its done to help you test drive it though!

8 hours ago, steve2006 said:

I don't think he's robin anyone at £400.

Been well looked after, apparently always put into a cave at night.

Now I know... it is powered on bat brains... make sure you check price at filling station near you for these before buying...

But current owner is actually claiming he is reluctant to sell it... I wonder why?

This car qas clearly used as a charity rally car hence the "scumrun" stickera on the side. It is a rally i have taken part in myself, the idea is you buy a car under £500 and raise sponsorship for deiving it across europe over 5 days and then all the money is donated to a pre selecyed chaity. I took part in 2013 and we raised approx. £93000 for tommys charity that researches into cot death and small child illnesses etc.

Try and appreciate what thw car was used for. Myself and 3 frienda also used an ls400 and tou dont want to see the state that came back in 

• Like 2

I don't think anyone makes fun of the purpose or charity, so no need to be offended. If the person is selling this car for charitable purpose and money will be donated in the end - it is more than fine. 

I think it is funny because of the actual description e.g. "hesitating to sell"... and in other hand lets be fair - car exterior is destroyed (I agree for good purpose).