Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

ISF Pictures, just ..... because

The grey is starting to grow on me!

Pics of grey come out so mean for some reason. But in the flesh i still prefer white, that pearl effect has its own attitude

6 hours ago, gumball3000 said:

Has anyone every took the front number plate holder off and relocated the plate elsewhere ?

As i think it kills the front of the car.

Like the old evo's?

Hmmmm dnt know might give it a jap import look. Wont know till we see one. Its defo crossed your mind lol.

10 hours ago, Ace8800 said:

Like the old evo's?

Hmmmm dnt know might give it a jap import look. Wont know till we see one. Its defo crossed your mind lol.

I am thinking about it , also some kind for front splitter too.

2 hours ago, gumball3000 said:

I'm often contemplating a nose job for the ISF but it's difficult to know how to do it tastefully. Love the back/sides but sometimes feel the front looks bland (excluding the bonnet bulge) in certain angles. It was even more an issue with my old IS250. Wouldnt consider any major changes but I would be interested to hear of of any tweaks that could improve this. 

18 hours ago, gumball3000 said:

Its hard to find a front slpitter, i tried for months but they are all in the USA or Asia. The Lexon one looks the best IMHO. A smooth subtle finish.. but at the cost of almost 1500 delivered to my door, nope not having it.

If i ever went to any of these countries i would defo bring a few back and sell them here because majority of ISF owners would want it i think.

• 4 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Bluethunder said:

Hi everyone, picked this up yesterday:biggrin:. Drove back to Manchester from Leeds during rush hour so wasn't an ideal first drive:( .. 

Wanted black but the silver is really growing on me!

isf.jpg

Congrats. Another northern owner!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...