Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

ISF Pictures, just ..... because

35 minutes ago, Tom24 said:

Why no RAT plate on the Lexus?

I did have B16 RAT as well but a rodent control company made me an offer I couldn't refuse a while back so I ratted out, and Mrs Rat as you can see nicked the other one, the search continues.

🐀

• Like 1

20 hours ago, emjay82 said:

Great photography @Rusty Crobar, wheels are working with the car, very difficult with aftermarket wheels, good work :thumbsup:. The top photo........was it taken after the ISF cannons blew a hole in the cliff face? 

Glad you like the wheels, I really wanted an OEM look but with a better stance. Bit of a gamble but I like it which I guess is what counts 😀. 

All of my photos are taken on my Galaxy S5 so the results are hit and miss but these came out ok with an instagram filter on them 😉

• Like 1

Just now, Big Rat said:

That looks great don't know that one 👍

🐀

Down the coast from Ogmore, south of Bridgend. The roads are a bit rough and not great for driving but nice location for photos and doughnuts on the grass 🍩

I would have taken more pics but my phone died 😑

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rusty Crobar said:

Down the coast from Ogmore, south of Bridgend. The roads are a bit rough and not great for driving but nice location for photos and doughnuts on the grass 🍩

I would have taken more pics but my phone died 😑

Donuts don't get me started on that one Ikea have discontinued there cinnamon rings, I'm devasted im losing the will to live now 😂

🐀

• Like 1

Cheers Chaps. :cool:

Dropping the car off tomorrow with Lee at SRD to have the PPE headers, PPE mid-pipes with race spec hi-flow cat's, and suspension raised a tad! Lol.

Once that lot is done, car will be treated to it's RR-Racing performance intake and further tune from the OBD 2 hand controller. :yahoo:

That I believe is as far as I can go for now, as the only other real performance step left is the RR-Racing supercharger kit. That'll hopefully be next year if I can save up enough dosh!

Matt is a master when it comes to lighting, angles, dramatic backdrops etc. So glad he was happy to sell me the photos he took.

I'm going to get them printed off and framed at some stage to hang in the garage (wife won't let me have them up in the house! Lol).

• Like 7

I'm really looking forward to hearing about  your experiences and results from the RR OBD tune. 

There's lots of information out there regarding what it is, but almost nobody seems to have written a review of what the car is like afterwards! 

Good luck! 

29 minutes ago, Peter P18 said:

Cheers Chaps. :cool:

Dropping the car off tomorrow with Lee at SRD to have the PPE headers, PPE mid-pipes with race spec hi-flow cat's, and suspension raised a tad! Lol.

Once that lot is done, car will be treated to it's RR-Racing performance intake and further tune from the OBD 2 hand controller. :yahoo:

That I believe is as far as I can go for now, as the only other real performance step left is the RR-Racing supercharger kit. That'll hopefully be next year if I can save up enough dosh!

Matt is a master when it comes to lighting, angles, dramatic backdrops etc. So glad he was happy to sell me the photos he took.

I'm going to get them printed off and framed at some stage to hang in the garage (wife won't let me have them up in the house! Lol).

Will you still need 02 conditioners for the high flow cats or does the tune not need them?

Just now, Mark6pot said:

Will you still need 02 conditioners for the high flow cats or does the tune not need them?

Oh and I am jealous, how and where did you get the headers, was it the states?

Hey Stuart,

I'll pop a new thread up soon to catch you guys up on the latest raft of modifications I've done.

I actually have a tune already on my car right now. :cool:

The current one factors in my H&S exhaust, and the RR-Racing intake pipe/TRD panel filter. Also moves the rev limiter to 7,200RPM from the 6,800 OEM limit.

I've been doing a load of 4th gear pulls recently to get things bedded in. Butt dyno says it's more responsive than before, and pulls stronger especially in the mid-range.

The beep for the rev limiter still goes off at 6,800, but the needle does keep going round to the 7,200 mark.

Should be fun with these next bits done. Been waiting a while for this stage! :yes:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mark6pot said:

12 minutes ago, Mark6pot said:

Oh and I am jealous, how and where did you get the headers, was it the states?

Hi Mark.

No, no need for O2 conditioners as the tune can factor this in to avoid any CEL issues. Still need the sensors, so hoping SRD can get them off my OEM manifolds without damaging them! Fingers crossed!!

Yes, special order from PPE themselves. They have to fabricate them specially for you being RHD.

• Like 2