Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

ISF Pictures, just ..... because

Spent some time today machine polishing the car with Chemical Guys V36 Optical Grade Cutting Polish, highly recommended product, did a great job at removing some light swirls and left a very high shine. The machine polisher gives far better results and alot less labour intensive. Finished off with some g-techniq C2 liquid crystal as recommended by @Stuno1

DSC_0017.thumb.JPG.cf5afe15d57d61e07f13138d251e3f11.JPG

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

Spent some time today machine polishing the car with Chemical Guys V36 Optical Grade Cutting Polish, highly recommended product, did a great job at removing some light swirls and left a very high shine. The machine polisher gives far better results and alot less labour intensive. Finished off with some g-techniq C2 liquid crystal as recommended by @Stuno1

@emjay82 it really does look great mate sure you used a machine, I mean you do have form 😏IMG_2635.thumb.JPG.9fdfca9f1c5e31e1e4c8b7500a95e7c7.JPG

🐀

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

@emjay82 stupid question time but can you use the products in sunshine, or is better in shade, like ordinary polish ?

🐀

2 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@emjay82 stupid question time but can you use the products in sunshine, or is better in shade, like ordinary polish ?

🐀

I wouldn't use these in the heat of the day, I waited until 6.30pm when it was much cooler. Probably wouldn't be the end of the world if you did but might need more buffing afterwards. 

14 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@emjay82 it really does look great mate sure you used a machine, I mean you do have form 😏IMG_2635.thumb.JPG.9fdfca9f1c5e31e1e4c8b7500a95e7c7.JPG

🐀

Slave labour has it perks but at the age of 3, he can't be trusted not to sponge the driveway, then take the sponge back on the F...😨... I manged to persuade him to clean mummy's car 😁 😁 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Mark G said:

Fairy Liquid and a sponge, dried off with an old t-shirt and then a final polish with Mr Sheen.................................:whistling1:

DSC_0639.JPG

Polo style t-shirt with 3 small steel buttons as well to.:w00t:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mark G said:

Fairy Liquid and a sponge, dried off with an old t-shirt and then a final polish with Mr Sheen.................................:whistling1:

DSC_0639.JPG

Better be careful @Mark G, will be down to the primer soon, or have you always wanted a white ISF 😁 😁. If you're looking to speed up the process I hear wire wool gives and excellent shine 😉 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

Better be careful @Mark G, will be down to the primer soon, or have you always wanted a white ISF 😁 😁. If you're looking to speed up the process I hear wire wool gives and excellent shine 😉 

Could end up with the same finish as a DeLorean...........

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mark G said:

DSC_0639.JPG

@Mark G I love that, just got to use that one in future conversations 😂

🐀

On ‎25‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 8:52 PM, Rusty Crobar said:

@Tom24 looking good!

Gave mine a wash too, this is how it was supposed to look last Saturday 😶

2017-03-25 18.45.20.jpg

2017-03-25 18.47.49.jpg

2017-03-25 18.52.54.jpg

2017-03-25 18.43.31.jpg

Rusty Crobar, would you mind me asking what spec/size of wheel & tyre combo you're running there? Looks the business! Many thanks.

@Pecker thanks! They are half an inch bigger than standard all round and I think they're et40 all round too. Tyres are standard size, slightly stretched. I also have 3mm spacers fitted as the rear calipers were catching the spokes. The rears rub a bit on lowered suspension but I like the way it looks 😁

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Rusty Crobar said:

@Pecker thanks! They are half an inch bigger than standard all round and I think they're et40 all round too. Tyres are standard size, slightly stretched. I also have 3mm spacers fitted as the rear calipers were catching the spokes. The rears rub a bit on lowered suspension but I like the way it looks 😁

Thanks for that. I have spacers fitted also to give a bit more 'stance' [if I can use such a term], but just running the standard rims & tyre size. Thinking about changing these for some Bola rims or similar, if I can fetch sensible money for mine! What make are yours? Cheers. :cool:

• Like 1

On Thursday, April 13, 2017 at 11:39 AM, Pecker said:

Thanks for that. I have spacers fitted also to give a bit more 'stance' [if I can use such a term], but just running the standard rims & tyre size. Thinking about changing these for some Bola rims or similar, if I can fetch sensible money for mine! What make are yours? Cheers. :cool:

Japanese racing jr21. They cost about a grand and seem to weigh about the same as the standard wheels. 

• Like 2

On 10/04/2017 at 9:25 AM, Mark G said:

DSC_0639.JPG

And then @Mark G!!!!

Cotswolds wedding  (1 of 1).jpg

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Mark G said:

Ha ha, you certainly put some thought into that!!

Have you been drinking shocking behaviour....... you won't see this sort of thing around here 😂

🐀

• Like 1

On 12/04/2017 at 6:38 PM, Rusty Crobar said:

@Rusty Crobar These wheels yours or just similar matey not sure 🤔

Big Rat

IMG_0385.thumb.JPG.a9d1a9e28ca5cd7f3b68a0d04abbf69c.JPGIMG_0386.thumb.JPG.756b557b75dcdac56af8b8c0e487fef4.JPG

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links