Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

ISF Pictures, just ..... because

Something I've not seen on this forum yet is a pics thread where everyone can post their favorite pics without starting a new thread each time. Might make for a nice little collection.

This crossed my mind this morning as a parked up and took a quick snap... Wonder is we could sticky/pin it to the first page moderators?

Here she is looking all moody and urban in the glorious Liverpool morning light

35F8825B-540E-4959-8B90-C477928B92B3_zps

• Like 4

Probably my favourite photo so far. :cool:

07656F50-4900-4455-A10C-49A7DC05E44E_zps

Really looking forward to getting the ones Matt did for the Banzai article. :yahoo:

Guess that won't be for a while though! Still waiting for them to contact me to write the article. 

• Like 6

Thanks. :thumbs_up:

Yes, 19's. These are the now discontinued Wedsports SA67R's.

They've actually been refinished since that photo in dark anthracite by Rimtec in Meopham. Lost the blue inner band, but actually look better now I think.

B843C1F1-57C2-4C85-82B3-D45F9C94555F_zps

Changed the lug nuts since this photo as well! Lol. Need some up to date shots it seems! :wink3:

8 hours ago, mrfunex said:

CharlieC - 21000 miles is going some in Guernsey! I'm also amazed you still have both wing mirrors!! 

I`ve had it two years and got it as it hit 17000mls... weekend and holiday car only!

As for the wing mirror issue,you do get used to passing the oncoming traffic with an inch to spare!

• Like 1

On 6/6/2016 at 11:24 PM, Peter P18 said:

Probably my favourite photo so far. :cool:

07656F50-4900-4455-A10C-49A7DC05E44E_zps

Really looking forward to getting the ones Matt did for the Banzai article. :yahoo:

Guess that won't be for a while though! Still waiting for them to contact me to write the article. 

Great spoiler and rear diffuser , where are they from ?

Thanks. :thumbs_up:

Both sourced from the States. The diffuser is an Arkym item, which I believe is now discontinued. The boot spoiler is a Wald replica, sourced through the US forum.

Believe it or not, I brought both back as checked luggage on business flights from the States! Lol. :yes:

2 hours ago, Ace8800 said:

My old baby... :(

Dam..its hard to find a another decent white one.

Its in very good order too , the paint is like glass. I have just had the center cats removed and center silencer is gone too .

Go to 10.20 in the vid to see how it sounds now.

• Like 1