Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

ISF Pictures, just ..... because

19 minutes ago, CharlieC said:

Fresh wax!

IMG_0245.JPG

IMG_0246.JPG

IMG_0249.JPG

@CharlieC Very nice matey, we could of done with you next Saturday, we're lacking a Red one on the Welsh Blat, we invited Jeremy Corbyn but he was otherwise engaged....

IMG_2675.JPG.28516e455afaeb1c6c26042ba5a31d15.JPG

Big Rat

• Like 2

@Rusty Crobar Stop it now just stop it, Russ don't you realise a poor child is going to be dragged from his bed at 6am tomorrow to wash a certain isF in Buckinghamshire just to attempt to compete 😳

Yes @emjay82 Mark I know you are listening you leave him alone, to late he's got him practicing before bed time now.....just shocking 😏

🐀

IMG_2683.JPG.4e15f843144433dc79db518733024542.JPG

• Like 2

@Rusty Crobar Will make a builder out of you yet Russ nice pics incidentally, don't see many ISF's at the merchants surprise surprise, but there is a sparky at the whole sailers fairly regularly with a nearly new Bentley 🙄

He's a right no.... his true source of income is another matter.

Big Rat

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Rusty Crobar Will make a builder out of you yet Russ nice pics incidentally, don't see many ISF's at the merchants surprise surprise, but there is a sparky at the whole sailers fairly regularly with a nearly new Bentley 🙄

He's a right no.... his true source of income is another matter.

Big Rat

I like to think of the ISF as the logical car of choice within its class.  As engineers/tradesman tend to be well endowed in this area it kind of makes sense.  I've managed to get the TIG with an argon bottle in the car no problem

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rusty Crobar said:

Got to pretend to be a real man today. Do you think I stood out buying some light bulbs for my Barrett house?

2017-04-20 18.14.57.jpg

2017-04-20 18.13.47.jpg

Those exhausts remind me of the main guns on the battleship Yamato!!!!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Jgtcracer said:

I like to think of the ISF as the logical car of choice within its class.  As engineers/tradesman tend to be well endowed in this area it kind of makes sense.  I've managed to get the TIG with an argon bottle in the car no problem

@Jgtcracer Bet that brings the power to weight ratio down a tad 😏

🐀