Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

ISF Pictures, just ..... because

5 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

Sounds great have fun, I think he only washes black 'Fs'

Keep an eye out for the rozzers as by the time you see them it's probably too late, not that me and markg have any concerns of you exceeding the speeding limits cough.......cough 😬

Big Rat

I'll late my mate in his much faster car take the lead (and the speeding tickets).

• Like 1

Just now, Flytvr said:

I'll late my mate in his much faster car take the lead (and the speeding tickets).

Come come now do tell what he's got, as   'De 'F' massive on ere wants to know innit '

oh and by the way we wants pictures and pictures and if it's a b..... Evora you can buy your own coffee next time 🤣

Big Rat

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

Ha just as I thought don't let  stuno1 see this thread you know how these Chapman boys are ☺️

Big Rat

Miss a thread mentioning lotus.... never 😂. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

Sounds great have fun, I think he only washes black 'Fs'

Keep an eye out for the rozzers as by the time you see them it's probably too late, not that me and markg have any concerns of you exceeding the speeding limits cough.......cough 😬

Big Rat

Cant post any photos at the moment, the car is filthy.

Yes Big Rat, no need to worry about me speeding, the limit is the limit.................

Have a good trip Dav.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Flytvr said:

Off for a two day blat through Wales tomorrow. Will pop into Rusty's car wash on way back!!!

You're welcome to a free wash whenever you are in Pontypridd 🖒.  I'll want some recommendations for decent driving roads though, sounds like you've found some good un's 🤔. 

@Big Rat no time for a good drive this weekend, the wife's had me cleaning the house 😧

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rusty Crobar said:

You're welcome to a free wash whenever you are in Pontypridd 🖒.  I'll want some recommendations for decent driving roads though, sounds like you've found some good un's 🤔. 

@Big Rat no time for a good drive this weekend, the wife's had me cleaning the house 😧

Ah yes the power of the female, Mrs Rat had me washing her car today, just what is the world coming to ☹️

Some good roads over here Mendips is a fav 👍

Big Rat

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

Ah yes the power of the female, Mrs Rat had me washing her car today, just what is the world coming to ☹️

Some good roads over here Mendips is a fav 👍

Big Rat

Better time to do it as not so many tourists and parking in Cheddar gorge is less/free than the summer.  Just watch for the cyclists if the weather is fine :wink3:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

7 minutes ago, Rusty Crobar said:

Looking good mark 🖒

I fitted a samco top radiator hose yesterday, pretty boring photo but I'm proud of my (very limited) DIY skills 😂

2017-02-19 00.49.40.jpg

Looking good, like the black, I still have a black hps pipe and toms drop in filter to install when/if I find the time. I think you said it was pretty straight forward?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rusty Crobar said:

Looking good mark 🖒

I fitted a samco top radiator hose yesterday, pretty boring photo but I'm proud of my (very limited) DIY skills 😂

2017-02-19 00.49.40.jpg

Even the little jobs can be very satisfy, all that matters is we try, and Mrs Rat says I can be very tying, a statement many on here would find very difficult to understand 😌

Big Rat

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Rusty Crobar ok ok she's growing on me, a tad cleaner than mine at the moment - gross understatement!

Hows things looking for you to get a pass for the Mids meet ?

🐁

Hmm, got the track day at malory park on the Sunday so maybe I could make a weekend of it 🤔

28 minutes ago, Rusty Crobar said:

Hmm, got the track day at malory park on the Sunday so maybe I could make a weekend of it 🤔

Absolutely, good job these ISF's are economical aye Matey 😁

Big Rat