AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

MNP

1997 LS400 for sale.

IMGP1214.JPGIMGP1215.JPGSadly the tIMGP1216.JPGIMGP1217.JPGime has come to sell my The  time has come to sell beloved Betsy as I am working abroad soon for up to two years.  My wife hates driving her so reluctantly she needs to find a new home.

197000 miles, just had a fresh MoT with no advisories.  She has a stainless steel Y piece for the exhaust.  All working apart from the electric aerial which I finally gave up on, 

the parts are available but the replacement is a manual one.  The drivers front heated seat doesn't work, however, the passenger one and rears do!!

I have had her for over three years and had the cam belt/water pump done when I bought her.  Oil and filter were changed less than a year ago so may soon be due 

on time but not mileage.  There is an absolute stack of service records and documentation from when she was new.

The wheels aren't too bad but the spare, with original Dunlop tyre (I wouldn't use it!!!) and another alloy are available so that should the new owner want them refurbished 

they can be done two at a time.  The tool kit is present, missing the torch, plus the original touch up paint which has been thinned down and is therefore usable.

Don't really know what else to say apart from needing to find another good one when I return will be difficult!  Price is £900 ono.

Please feel free to contact me.

• Like 3