Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Well, having just got another ticket for 12 months plus with no advisories, sadly I have placed Betsy in the for sale section.  Sorry for typos, I struggled to get the pictures and the text synchronised!  Anyway, my contract to teach in Tristan Da Cunha is for 2 years and my wife hates driving her, so she needs to find a good home.  The Land Crusher has almost exactly the same footprint, bar a few mm either way but she hates the lower down visibility of the Lexus.

I will, of course, have to start all over again looking at LS400's , travelling to find another good one when I return.  Trouble is five years down the line they will be even older and even more difficult to get a good one!!

Mark.

Thanks Dave, when I get back from my island, if it's still for sale, I may be interested.  At that price I suspect it will!!!  Then they may be open to offers......

Seriously, I'll have my work cut out finding another one as nice as the one I'm selling.

Mark.

.  do you have to sell it ...........  could you not find someone to just use it for you, like on loan for the period . sort out the financials so you don't lose too much £££££ but in any event keep the car !

Malc

someone is coming to view/buy tomorrow, sadly it's too complicated to arrange a loan. My wife simply hates driving it and her hands will be very full in my absence, so regrettably she has to go.....

Mark

3 minutes ago, MNP said:

someone is coming to view/buy tomorrow, sadly it's too complicated to arrange a loan. My wife simply hates driving it and her hands will be very full in my absence, so regrettably she has to go.....

Mark

Bit harsh on her, just cos she doesn't like your car!!

• Like 4

I bought it and I do have a complaint................... it's far too smooth for a car with that mileage!! I'm sorry Mark but it has gone to a good home and will be very well looked after.

I brought six cd's with me and one was Motorhead and that mixed with the Motorway didn't help the MPG and the MPH but the car behaved with Meticulous Marvelosity!