Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

LOC club stickers

Received my gold membership pack today, looks like the stickers have a black background?? and also reverse cut?? if so its a shame because i think a lot of people would prefer a decal of only the text and also what about the people with tinted windows haha

Hi Simon

I've not peeled mine off yet, partly because I'm sure I'll end up folding it, ruining it, and feeling a need to smash anything with a 2 metre radius.

However I was wondering where to put them?  My car has a lexus dealership sticker in the rear, I could replace that, but what happens to the other sticker?

Defo agree, decals on the outside is what I wanted too but something along the lines of legality thats why we dont have them. Been looking for club lexus instead but they dont seem to have any.

I think in the rear quarter Windows would be a ideal place to put them but if you've got tinted windows like me, they won't be very visible. Might give one a try to see how clear it is, if I do il post a picture for you to check out 

• Like 1

Here's what it looks like through the standard sport tinted windows, needs properly pressing down to clear the bubbles and its really in the centre of the window right hahaha.... not

think its going to come off because I'm not a fan of the black background! Want to show support but want a clean look too 😜

image.jpeg

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

• 3 weeks later...