Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

IS300h f sport

monster

After test driving an is300h f sport and missing out on buying it by a few hours I'm interested if anyone's putting one up for sale.

Any colour and spec will be considered. Please let me know what you have. Thanks.

5 hours ago, monster said:

After test driving an is300h f sport and missing out on buying it by a few hours I'm interested if anyone's putting one up for sale.

Any colour and spec will be considered. Please let me know what you have. Thanks.

Id be taking a look on Lexus UK used section! Loads of cars on for sale!

Thanks. Maybe I should have put a price range in here as well! 😀

The f sport seems to be few and far between and the dealers are charging slightly above my budget (and in my opinion more than what the premium model should be when compared to Bmw, Audi and Mercedes equivalent ... but that's a different argument).

The one I missed out on was £15k for 90k miles with full Lexus service history.

My budget would be up to £18k for the right spec.

Cheers.

This one is the cheapest at the moment. Should be possible to get them down to £18k

http://usedcars.lexus.co.uk/used-IS/IS-300h/2.5-F-Sport/Leicester/3627529-605715971-1609628.aspx?srcmdc=se_na_re_

Most of the F Sports have Nav and the upgraded leather so it was a £38k vehicle when new (the one above doesn't have the upgraded leather). The £15k one was cheap because of the very high mileage - there won't be may of those about.

Thanks, looks like one in Leicester and 1 in Teeside.  The one I test drove had a Mark Levinson speaker on the rear shelf, rear view camera and leather seats (or at least looked leather but did have a zip on the back of the seats?!?).

Do these features come as standard or if not what does and what is worth having as an option?

Thanks

The standard F Sport has cloth seat facings and leather look bolsters (look at the pic of the one at Leicester) which are heated. The optional perforated leather seats are heated and ventilated.

Parking sensors are standard, front and rear. Parking camera is standard with the basic media system, however with the Premium Nav you also get the guidelines that move with the steering wheel on the reversing camera.

The Premium Nav package has a slightly better audio system, Mark Levinson is a further upgrade on the Premium Nav.

I'd say the premium nav and leather seat options are worth having, ML stereo would depend how important audio is to you. The only other option available on the F Sport is the AVS adaptive suspension - most people don't feel this adds a great deal, okay if you can find a vehicle that happens to have it but I wouldn't pay extra.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links