moretea

LS400 LPG

Hello folks, I have decided to sell my mk4 LS400.  I recently purchased an RX400h which is now my new daily indulgence.  However, this is not an easy decision as its taken me a month to decide to do it or not.

The car is a 1998 S registration model.  It has 109,500 miles with a full service history.  It has a 94 litre LPG system professionally installed by Profess in Wales.  It is in exceptional condition and I am offering it for sale at £4,500.

The colour is called Copper Brown Mica with full beige leather interior.  It also has the wood and leather steering wheel and gear knob as standard.

Everything works without question.  The ride is whisper quiet and the performance is as you would expect.

I have also put a different set of alloy wheels on the car due to occasional winter usage.  The tyres are the summer tyres that were on my original wheels.  The original alloy wheels are also available but please note they are in need of refurbishment due to the finish not looking quite its best (no kerb markings however).

The Mot is until May 2017.  There was two advisories: n/s/f front tyre wearing on inner edge and the second was n/s/f front upper suspension arm has some slight play.  I have not addressed these issues but they are only advisories at this stage.

The number plate is not part of the sale and has since been changed.

Any inspection is welcome.

Thanks

DSC01905 (Medium).JPG

DSC01925 (Medium).JPG

DSC01930 (Medium).JPG

DSC01954 (Medium).JPG

DSC01960 (Medium).JPG

DSC01986 (Medium).JPG

DSC01993 (Medium).JPG

DSC02027 (Medium).JPG

DSC02053 (Medium).JPG

DSC01918 (Medium).JPG

DSC02008 (Medium).JPG

DSC02094 (Medium).JPG

Hi

What a beautiful looking car, whats the service history like and when was the cambelt replaced?

Thanks

Hello Messi, thank you for the comments.

The service history is mostly Lexus with only the last 4 years being done at a local garage.  Cambelt has been replaced twice, first done in 2006 and again in 2013.

Thanks