Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My driver's seat head rest adjustment doesn't work. I found the little circle in the leather and pressing it, it seems to click a switch but nothing happens.

Does anyone know how to remove the plastic trim on the rear of the seat, to gain access to the mechanism? 

Hi John

I seem to recall that I had to manually move the headrest whilst pressing the button with power on but once set if I adjusted the seat height the head restraint electrically adjusted its height automatically the thing that slightly annoys me is that the swing of the restraint seems to easily move and needs to be pulled out periodically.

4 minutes ago, Sherra said:

Hi John

I seem to recall that I had to manually move the headrest whilst pressing the button with power on but once set if I adjusted the seat height the head restraint electrically adjusted its height automatically the thing that slightly annoys me is that the swing of the restraint seems to easily move and needs to be pulled out periodically.

I've tried all sorts. Pulled it pushed it whilst pressing the button but it won't move.

Hi again

Doesn't sound good for you. This might sound crazy but have you tried lowering the seat to its lowest height before attempting to adjust or for that matter the highest. Anything sooner than disassembly.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links