Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just joined the Club.

jkm135

Hi to everyone''

My name is John and have just joined as a gold member a couple of weeks ago. i felt i should introduce myself and look forward to to chatting to some of my fellow Lexus owners whether for advice or a general chat.

I bought my RC 200T a couple of weeks ago and love everything about it and although i still have not seen another on the road, i dont doubt that there are some RC drivers on here..

Thanks for reading and hope to catch up with some of you soon..John..

IMG_0274.JPG

• Like 1

Hi John and welcome to the LOC, we are a friendly bunch and some of us even know how to pull them to bits and put them back together again, with of course the one bolt and washer left over.

We always like to see pictures of members cars so don't be shy. Love the red colour.

We recommend you spend a couple of mins looking over the rules of the LOC, we will be asking questions later.

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/terms-conditions/

Regards Mike

• Like 1

Hi John, great looking car.

Test drove a Red RC 300h, but wanted red interior so went with F-sport white.

Like you had my one  3 months now and still to see another one on the road.

Check out the RC section, not many posts yet.

• Like 1

On 6/30/2016 at 11:54 PM, steveledzep said:
On 6/30/2016 at 11:54 PM, steveledzep said:

Welcome John.....lovely looking vehicle.

Those wheels look a bugger to keep clean !

Welcome John.....lovely looking vehicle.

Those wheels look a bugger to keep clean !

Hi Steve.. Thanks for your message and i apologise for the late reply, i've only just got returned from holiday..

So far the wheels haven't been too much of a problem but i have polished them 3 times with a polish called Mirror Glaze which works extremely well on surfaces

that endure very high heat temperatures, so nothing like road and brake dust sticks to the surface... That said, i clean the car at least 3 times a week, so not much has a 

chance to stick to any part of the car anyway... I'm sad i know but i cant stand my car being dirty, i've been the same with all my cars over the years though.. I learnt it from my Dad with his cars...lol

• Like 1

On 7/2/2016 at 0:44 AM, Lexie04 said:

Hi John, great looking car.

Test drove a Red RC 300h, but wanted red interior so went with F-sport white.

Like you had my one  3 months now and still to see another one on the road.

Check out the RC section, not many posts yet.

Hi Iain... Many thanks for the compliment and i have say the white is

equally as stunning. I still haven't seen another one yet but that kinda makes me feel quite

privileged to have something different on the road and because of that it turns so many heads,as im sure you get the same, a lot 

of people still ask what make it is because from the side they cant tell..lol..

Thanks for the tip on the RC section, i'll keep an eye what post come up..

• Like 1

On 7/1/2016 at 8:56 AM, Bluesman said:

Hi John and welcome to the LOC, we are a friendly bunch and some of us even know how to pull them to bits and put them back together again, with of course the one bolt and washer left over.

We always like to see pictures of members cars so don't be shy. Love the red colour.

We recommend you spend a couple of mins looking over the rules of the LOC, we will be asking questions later.

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/terms-conditions/

Regards Mike

Hi Mike. Thanks for your message.

I'll take a look over the Rules in the next few days and look forward to hearing from you soon

Kind Regards John

Hi John, welcome. That is an absolute beauty; looks just like one they had in Lexus Hedge end's showroom last time I was down there. What a car.

Look forward to seeing your updates; like you say, not many about as yet so you are something of  a pioneer for that engine/body combination. 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links