Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Average ISF driver

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, JonP said:

Welcome and hope you are having fun......

Thanks, yes it's a lovely car, and the 2 seconds at a time that I can legally enjoy the full throttle experience is always fun :)

• 1 year later...
19 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

With 'so many' new owners since this post was created, I though I'd give it a bump.

What a great idea, lets welcome any new owners into the fold, lets see who is out there...................

On ‎03‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 7:41 AM, Mark6pot said:

40, Employed, Self employed, Contractor, Director, HGV Driver. On minimum wage:wink3:.

Wow, that is interesting, anyone else, come on, you know who you are............................

10 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

A 59 year old 45 years as a builder poorly paid has the personality of a wilting wall flower type and shy 😂😂😂😂😂

🐀

There we go.....................

32 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

A 59 year old 45 years as a builder poorly paid has the personality of a wilting wall flower type and shy 😂😂😂😂😂

🐀

I feel your pain 🐀....

35, had a hard life, at one point I lived on milk for 12 months, not sure how I got by. I'll ask my mother 😉 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

I think it shows the thrift of many poor members on here who dispite the dire financial positions they seem to be able to run and maintain V8 motors.

Its their undying faith in man maths that gives them this remarkable ability to make the most of so little dosh, well done you all........🤧

• Like 4

That’s an incredibly sexist comment. There are plenty of ‘birds’ out there that would take offence at the phrase ‘Man maths’. You need to be careful!

😜

• Like 2

51 year old Senior Technician at a Consulting Engineers & Architects practice. 

To me good design & reliability should go hand in hand - the ISF was the natural choice and a breath of fresh air after running German cars for the previous 15 years. Shame this option wasn’t available sooner!!

• Like 1