Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

LS 400 v8

Jason rye

Hiya again I'm sure this question has be ask befor. But I have to ask again. Lol How much was the Ls400 new???? As i have just go one. And I must say what a car, I have 3 is200 and I love them. But I think I going to have an affair with the Ls400 I got it with the  intentions of taking the engine out  and fitting it into 1 of  my Is200. But after driving it I must say I don't no what to do now. I've spent the last,well let's say 6  months talking about what I'm going to do to my Ls200 and that's why I have 3 of then now. As I have them for different bits and pieces. But what am I going to do now. But I was sitting here thinking How much was it new? Can sumone help?? Thanks Jason 

The LS400 featured in the Top Grear video is still on the road according to the MOT checker, last MOT'd 13th June 2016 at 161,471 miles.

• Like 1

And was, and maybe still, is owned by a LOC member and living in Surrey.  Doesn't that say volumes about the build quality!  I wonder if the others in that footage are still around, the cars I mean!

3 hours ago, stormchaser said:

A brilliant car the LS400. It would be a shame to break it up. Top of the luxury cars in its day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be honest I think it's still ahead of many luxury cars I've been in recently, they all seem to have a certain amount of tackyness about them.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, The-Acre said:

And was, and maybe still, is owned by a LOC member and living in Surrey.  Doesn't that say volumes about the build quality!  I wonder if the others in that footage are still around, the cars I mean!

No data on the Jag or Merc, but the BMW was last MOT'd in May 2010 at 151K