Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Genuine Lexus Remote Key gloves: where to buy?

Dicomar

Hello,

I'm desperately looking for a pair of OEM key gloves to fit the remote key of my 2016 CT 200h.

Premise: I'm from Italy.

Searching through the web I found that there are two types of gloves:

- Standard with Lexus logo:

$_57.JPG

- With the "F" logo and blue stitching:

$_57.JPG

Now the problem is that these products are only available on eBay (actually on amazon uk you can find a pair of standard ones but they're way too expensive and they don't ship in my country) mostly sold by Americans Lexus dealerships or accessory sellers. No traces of these gloves in Europe.

The price is roughly $10 for a pair of standard gloves o a single F glove, which is nice, but I have to pay $22 for international shipment expenses hopefully included taxes and expenses.

Do some of you guys know where to buy these gloves inside Europe? My dealer is not selling this kind of accessories, it's like I can't buy an accessory from who makes both my car and the accessory itself. :blink:

Thank you in advance for your help.

• 4 weeks later...

Not being able to find these damn gloves, I eventually bought something similar from Aliexpress.

That's what I received today in my mailbox:

14124291_1279334775423472_36166828871971

14079593_1279334978756785_67354151826619

14079642_1279335062090110_57902881537332

If someone else is interested I recommend these gloves/cases, bought for 7€ each.

They fit all the remote keys shaped like the CT one, so many other models are compatible.

Never seen these before, before I looked at the pictures I thought you meant gloves with 5 fingers :biggrin:

Good find for the 7 euro ones and thanks for the heads up.

Shipping costs from the USA are becoming stupid, add in the cost of import duties and it becomes a non starter.

I looked the other day into the cost of sending a 1 kg parcel to the USA and it was around 12 euros, those gloves weigh nowhere near that.

Thanks.

On that shop you can find other models, also for the latest Remote Key model, so I guess that's the only way to find the right case for an acceptable price.

Also, I liked these

New-luxurious-Design-Auto-Key-Wallet-For

But in the end I went for a model closest to the "glove" style like the original I was looking for.

• 7 months later...
On 8/22/2016 at 10:58 PM, Dicomar said:

Thanks.

On that shop you can find other models, also for the latest Remote Key model, so I guess that's the only way to find the right case for an acceptable price.

Also, I liked these

New-luxurious-Design-Auto-Key-Wallet-For

But in the end I went for a model closest to the "glove" style like the original I was looking for.

I like those ones, are they on Aliexpress?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links