Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Here it is:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/331158214775?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Good quality, not the greatest fit, but will do the job.  

I'd get one without the lip over the edge if ordering from them as it will likely fit better.

I can only add that I can fit bugaboo cameleon 3 frame + carry cot without any disassembling - just fold.

I've also manage to bring once 4x60L bags of compost + few flowers in bedding trays all in the trunk :)

In general it is not huge but will do for everyday motoring with one or even two babies.

Indeed.  I had worried about it as I transport equipment, but it's easily as good as a hatch type boot and similar to many 3 series of the same age.  Opening is a decent size and it's surprising what can be squeezed in with a bit of fettling!

Lexus Edinburgh have a 60 plate in stock, £14995 (not silver).  Looks in decent shape when I looked at it on the forecourt the other day.  Link below:

Lexus GS450h

Remember also that you can put ANY Lexus up to 10 years old/140,000 miles under manufacturers warranty following a half hour inspection (or service).

If you are referring to hybrid system warranty there is no millage limit just 10 years and check every year/10k miles.

I'm curious what was wrong with that car that it was too expensive to bring it to Lexus approved condition.

My experiences with the extended warranty are as follows:

1. 2008 IS250 SEL 70k with full service history, albeit 2 services from an independent.  Lexus Cardiff insisted on a full inspection before agreeing to a Lexus extended warranty.

2. 2009 IS250C SEL (current vehicle) 33k with full Lexus service history.  Lexus Cardiff arranged the extended warranty over the phone for me.

8 hours ago, Diesel Do Nicely Brian said:

Lexus Edinburgh have a 60 plate in stock, £14995 (not silver).  Looks in decent shape when I looked at it on the forecourt the other day.  Link below:

Lexus GS450h

Remember also that you can put ANY Lexus up to 10 years old/140,000 miles under manufacturers warranty following a half hour inspection (or service).

I suppose they would want you to pay for anything to be put right upon inspection before supplying a warranty if I bought from a non franchise dealer (I've seen one on autotrader but its based in St Albans)

Essentially yes - although I was told when I asked this question in advance of buying any car that they simply would not cover the part that was found to need repaired.  In my case, I knew the car needed rear shocks as it failed it's MOT on them so I had them replace them at the same time as a 100+ service for peace of mind.  Lexus then MOT'd the car and it passed with no advisories and a clean bill of health.

The 2 years warranty also includes 2 years Lexus Personal Membership Roadside Assistance (normally £130 a year) for you and personal membership for your spouse too if they live at the same address.

Brian.

1 hour ago, Etiquette123 said:

Some fishy business going on last week lexus in Stoke told me it's costing too much to put right and took it off sale....

Now the same car is being advertised by Lexus Sidcup...I think i'll wait until pictures are up before contacting them

Doesnt sound fishy to me.

All thats happened is that Lexus Stoke didn't think it was financially viable to repair. Therefore, they put it on the Lexus UK dealer network for sale and then Lexus Sidcup will have bought it from there.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links