Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Diy induction

Si_is200

There's a lot of debate about induction kits, panel filters, how much power the gain and loose etc..... that discussion belongs somewhere else though :yucky: 

I've been wanting to build up a induction kit for a while but as you all know there's not all that much available and It's a rather expensive placebo... So anywhere here's mine fitted obviously it now has clamps on the hoses and a breather filter fitted... If anyone wants measurements or links to the parts just drop me a pm or a can help them build one up, I will be fitting my old Bmc cda later to keep things a bit cooler though.... 

image.jpeg

I'd fit one of these in a heartbeat regardless if they make or lose you power, the only reason i haven't is that the  GXE10 engine is ugly as sin without the plastic covers.

Plus one on the 1gfe not being pretty without its cover! Luckily with reliability don't need to open the bonnet that much though 😜

As for clamps / brackets I used an old metal support off my impreza, you'rs will be different layout but should be fairly easy to design you're own support bracket