Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Will you be a proud NX owner after watching this?

Love the word CHIDING...

I am doing the Pruis next all those who called it ugly are going to get it.

They are gonna get chided.

Only 1000 views since 19th - that is crazy - took me ages :)

Still at least LOC don't delete like some forums... they are gonna get chided aswell.

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 months later...

Please DON'T do a review of the 2016 RX450h, or I might have to trade up our current model for one, and then I'd have to CHIDE you very severely.

Great review, keep it up, tell it how it is and may the force be with your chiding skills...

• 3 years later...
On 8/20/2016 at 9:05 AM, HRinacar said:

Hope you like.

Realise this is an old post but I’ve only just come across it. So much of what is in this video is why I buy into the brand and why I love my NX as an everyday ownership proposition.

• Like 1

On 8/25/2016 at 12:48 AM, HRinacar said:

Thank you 🙂 And thank you "likers" I like erm "likes"

Actually this video was what persuaded me to get my NX. In exact that same colour and f sport model. I am in love with it. 

I must have watched that video some 20 times. Still look at it even now when I have my car! 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, oraman said:

I'm in 'software' and I'm very tempted after that video. The only thing that concerns me is the fuel consumption compared to its cousin the Rav4

Rav4 is much better in terms of economy, power, engine noise, 4WD system. The NX really needs to get the new chassis and drivetrain. At the time of this video it wasn't too bad, now it is two generations out of date.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ColinBarber said:

Rav4 is much better in terms of economy, power, engine noise, 4WD system. The NX really needs to get the new chassis and drivetrain. At the time of this video it wasn't too bad, now it is two generations out of date.

Last time I was in the Lexus dealership for a service I saw a new RAV4 in the Toyota side. It looked nice I must admit.

Don’t think Toyota build quality is as good, you can see the cost savings they make

i had a Toyota CHR top spec,  interior plastics were poor quality and things u would expect in top spec we’re missing, like a rear arm rest, passenger seat height adjustment no lumbar support etc

1 hour ago, aesmidz said:

Don’t think Toyota build quality is as good, you can see the cost savings they make

i had a Toyota CHR top spec,  interior plastics were poor quality and things u would expect in top spec we’re missing, like a rear arm rest, passenger seat height adjustment no lumbar support etc

Build quality is near identical, they are screwed together using the same methods although body panel gaps are generally closer on Lexus vehicles. It is the materials used that is the biggest difference rather than build quality.

Spec wide UK Toyotas tend to lack somewhat - that seems to be a UK/European marketing decision as they are available with better specs in other parts of the world.

The issue with the smaller Lexus vehicles (CT, UX, NX) is that they are based on Toyota cousins and therefore the newer chassis/drivetrains come to the T badged vehicles first and Lexus take too long to refresh their models. 

On 12/31/2020 at 7:52 PM, ColinBarber said:

The 2016 Rav4 ? - that's the one I was considering as an alternative.