messi

Lexus Gs300 2005

It's a 2005 with up to date service history all by a lexus  main dealer and 2 by Toyota main dealer. Just did the 139000 miles service last week at Lexus dealers too. Mot is due next month, but like a lexus tech said, this car has been very well looked aftered and will pass like most  Lexus vehicles do.. it's had the recall job done in June and also had a new bonnet fitted by Lexus dealers as there was abit of rust on the old one. The car is in very good condition bar just some stone chips to the front bumper, it may have a mark here and there, but I can assure you, this car is lovely. I've had the wheels refurbished to grey gloss and I wash and Polish etc the car myself every Sunday only using high quality gear. I have folder full of receipts and the book pack and 2 keys. 

I'm asking  £4000ono. I know you may find some slightly cheaper but I think this is worth it.  Thanks

20160704_114811.jpg

20160704_071435.jpg

20160417_153659.jpg

20160417_153611.jpg

20160903_094500.jpg

20160903_094207.jpg

20160903_094211.jpg

20160903_094722.jpg

Edited by messi
More photos of service history etc
  • Like 1

Hi

Anyone want to do a deal with an ls430 or sc430 or ls400?

I think I've found an sc430 so Im open to reasonsble offers if anyone is interested 

Hi,

First post, new to the forum and to Lexus.

Your car looks very nice, when you say its had the recall done do you mean the piston rings/oil burning issue?

Thanks

Tony

Thank, It was for the fuel pressure sensor. 

Piston rings and oil burning I think only applies to us models, my one was mint, ive sold it now, ive got an sc430

Thanks for the reply, good news on the piston rings if that's correct.

I'm on the look out for a nice GS to complement my old Toyota. Lovely cars and yours looked perfect.

There are plenty out there so it shouldn't be too long before i'm in one.

Thanks again.

• Like 1

Hi there, you would have liked mine, it had full lexus history, and was in lovely condition, but I still keep in touch with the guy who bought it, he lives in Hull I think, he's got it machine polished and tinted the rear windows, it looks awesome. I think he wants to sell it as he's getting something else.