Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Change the puddle light he said (pointless rant)

Indeed! Well saying that the paint is good But they have gone right over half of the split so it's impossible to open without cutting through the paint 👎🏻 

There's some right doughnuts out there lol Something for the "to do list" I guess 

On 8/23/2016 at 9:46 PM, CeriLuke said:

Indeed! Well saying that the paint is good But they have gone right over half of the split so it's impossible to open without cutting through the paint 👎🏻 

There's some right doughnuts out there lol Something for the "to do list" I guess 

Is that original Lexus colour? Maybe it is only me but it looks more like they used some custom pearl paint. 

If car has original paint I would suggest to look for whole mirror at scrapies .. it will probably be cheaper than repainting your "fudged" one and will probably include the puddle light as well as a bonus.

18 hours ago, Linas.P said:

Is that original Lexus colour? Maybe it is the only me but it looks more like they used some custom pearl paint. 

If car has original paint I would suggest to look for whole mirror at scrapies .. it will probably be cheaper than repainting your "fudged" one and will probably include the puddle light as well as a bonus.

I'm pretty sure it's original. 

good point I'll have to have a look! I'm not in a rush though just typical that someone's done that to the mirror 

13 hours ago, Gramera flash said:

Personally I would just put up with the light not working, less hassle 

That's how I felt! To be honest, as it's the drivers side that's out I only recently ealised the lights existed!